Question

Will this be a system that is utilized at some point in time? Seems like a fun crime to take part in that is not very dangerous. A minimal fine or slap on the wrist and you are right back at it! :D

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Would be quite a nice little feature, but i think it will be more of the future when it is added if they do. @HairyGrenade will this be something they add in the future?

An update in the future after release seems fair. I think it would be equally fair if it just never happened at all. I just thought it might add some zest into detective work. You know, something small to work on in between murders and rigged elections.

• Like 1

pickpocketing players that don't bunnyhop, but just stare at windows of grocery store then bunnyhop to car store to buy fast car and crash into crowd that stares at grocery store like in carmageddon

• Like 1

Would be quite a nice little feature, but i think it will be more of the future when it is added if they do. @HairyGrenade will this be something they add in the future?

How To Get F*cked up 101 

-probably wont be added because it can be easily abused. 

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

How To Get F*cked up 101 

-probably wont be added because it can be easily abused. 

This was a thing for a while in Rust. Suffice to say it was handled poorly. If you were close enough to someone you could access their inventory like a loot container. 

• Like 1

I think it would be a stellar improvement. It would add a layer of people needing to keep an eye on each other and then imagine the interaction it creates if the player stealing is caught either by the person they are stealing from or another person in the area. Then what? Does the mate behind you speak up and say anything to the thief? Or do they remain quiet for fear of retaliation or being flat out wrong. If you speak up and save the day maybe that thief sticks around and stalks you back to your place, waiting for the right time to sucker punch you and kick you while you're down. Maybe implement a grappling system into the game later on so that players can be subdued when caught, or kidnapped. And what if that person that sees the thief pick pocketing is wrong? What if the alleged thief is out on a date and slipping a note into his or hers dates pocket to explain feelings that cant be explained through traditional means of communication. Then what? The thief is confronted then forced to explain in front of a complete stranger that no, he wasn't stealing but passing on a letter of affection. Boom.

Layers upon

Layers upon

Layers....