mrbeardma

Hand to the developers / Designers

HI, I am totally into the idea of this game and am really looking forward to getting into it on release. 

I have posted a few concept images for your consideration and would like to create more, it would be really great for me to actually get some imagery content into the game or whether it's the exact Art work or even just as research concepts that inspire the final content. but I don't know what has been built and what hasn't, or small details about the cultural identity of the game that would aid me in focusing on language and ideas relevant to the world you are creating. If you could drop me a message with a few things you'd like to see imagery for I would be more than happy to work on them for you with no pressure to actually use the imagery I create and no request of fiscal incentive. so anything you want to see imagery for just message me and I would be happy to put some original content together for you. Hey it'll give me something enjoyable to do. 

Kind regards Leigh Beard MA

I would love to see your concept images! do you mind posting the link to the post where you posted your images? 

• Like 1

Sure thing, here you go: 

These are a few career tree concepts I've put together, but I am open to making anything just let me know what you'd like to see, from mystical artifacts or money and credit card branding to Character and Costume Design Art. Let me know what you think. 

regards Leigh Beard MA

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/2676-police-organization-structure/#comment-31275

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/3156-possible-legal-profession-career-tree-img/#comment-30928

http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/2953-ideas-hope-dreams/#comment-28502

you might have to scroll up the feed to see the imagery, I thought it would go straight to the image but its the feed the images are in there.

Wow you made those... they are very intricate and look amazing! I really hope the devs take a look at this, you seemed to have everything detailed and worked out perfectly, and many of your ideas are certainly something they can implement into the game.

• Like 1

no problem. Hey if you are ever interested in design (more with artwork than actual clothing or anything) feel free to let me know as I own a custom art company and would love to give you some more detail in a PM. You are obviously very talented. 

• Like 1