Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Why Progressive and Liberal Parties Won't Work

I'm brand new to these forums. However, I'm not brand new to life. I have opinions and ideas that can make the economy more prosperous. I won't be sharing those ideas today, however, I will be giving my opinions on Liberalism and Progressives. Now, as amazing as fighting for equality and equal rights is in real life. That simply won't matter in Identity. I believe that everyone will be treated equally despite of their race. We are a mature community who understands one other. Either way, race will be irrelevant in Identity. It'd be too dangerous for any member to mistreat someone else because of the wide spread popularity of crime in Identity. I think many people will try find powerful allies and in general discrimination in gender, race or religion will not exist.

I'd like to hear what any liberal or progressive parties/people think? Do you think these ideals will be relevant in Identity?

• Like 1

As a progressive/liberal myself I agree with you that a platform centered on 'identity politics' is entirely useless here in this game. Many leftists parties have put this into their party platforms, I believe this is just 'filler stances', so they can say more things. I'm currently in the works with another person with a more conservative party to present a balanced party that truly puts the nation first and ensures that people receive necessary support from the government and a business-friendly economy. Right now, we're working on choosing a name. Anyways, I would have to disagree that the progressive/liberal way of thought is completely irrelevant in Identity, because there are plenty of economic and other domestic stances that can work AND be beneficial.

• Like 2

On 15/12/2016 at 4:32 PM, Alex said:

I'm brand new to these forums. However, I'm not brand new to life. I have opinions and ideas that can make the economy more prosperous. I won't be sharing those ideas today, however, I will be giving my opinions on Liberalism and Progressives. Now, as amazing as fighting for equality and equal rights is in real life. That simply won't matter in Identity. I believe that everyone will be treated equally despite of their race. We are a mature community who understands one other. Either way, race will be irrelevant in Identity. It'd be too dangerous for any member to mistreat someone else because of the wide spread popularity of crime in Identity. I think many people will try find powerful allies and in general discrimination in gender, race or religion will not exist.

I'd like to hear what any liberal or progressive parties/people think? Do you think these ideals will be relevant in Identity?

Hey there!

I am the head of the Liberal Progress Union and completely agree with you. As far as the Government is concerned it is not about the whole equality thing, it is about helping make jobs and boost the economy as well as keeping people safe and away from danger. 

- Pine

• Like 1

While liberal parties will probably not have gameplay elements in Identity, it's a roleplaying game, use your imagination.