Sign in to follow this  
looper1235

Gore

There will be blood, but no intense gore. You can assassinate and kill people but not dismember.

Community where I come from has a strict rule against dismemberment, necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, cannibalism, rape and any other type of disgusting roleplay. It should be strictly forbidden unless all parties involved agree to such an encounter.

23 hours ago, Reshay said:

pedophilia, cannibalism, rape. unless all parties involved agree to such an encounter.

I think in the future things like this will be in games tbh. Game devs always want to take it to the next step until everything that happens in the real world will happen in game. 

9 hours ago, Zeus said:

I think in the future things like this will be in games tbh. Game devs always want to take it to the next step until everything that happens in the real world will happen in game. 

Only if they want their game banned across multiple countries.

Not sure how gore escalated into the fear of what you just mentioned but adding dismemberment into the mix would certainly produce a high level of shock ESPECIALLY if weapons are going to be few and far between. Imagine being a rookie cop, you're inspired yeah? as far as your story goes you havn't seen much violence so far. Other than a few fights maybe, maybe a semi violent car into car collision right? but a murder comes over the line, you and your mates know you're in the sh*t now. This is happening, first blood. You anxiously make it to the crime scene to find not a murder but a grotesque display. Now, are you or are you not more inclined to hunt this killer down? "Are you not entertained!" 

Never mind your quick assumptions of what you listed above, no need to rush to such extreme levels of depravity.