tozany4u

Auction House or System

I think it would be cool if we had a knock off version of Ebay on here called Ibay or something and people can auction off cars or guns or anything even those paintings the possibilitys are endless what we can throw on auction..... would def raise money for the player it self and then the developers cans sometime maybe make some stuff and auction it off for RL Charitys it would have to be a auction possibly the entire server wide or maybe just only on idenity servers......but the idea of going onto your phone or computer and bidding on stuff sounds really exciting...... mostly if its somehting rare or just somehting that someone really wants badly i think this can def take off and help players in our game as well as help out people in the RL with well known charrirtys and help people this way as well.... all thoughts welcomed it just popped in my head over night i am sorry if this has been covered already but i thought i would just throw this out there....

bump.... nothing about this?? i thought this would be interesting and making wanting to get more and new things in the game a lot more competitive 

I'd love this, but only if it featured items from the current server you are playing. Otherwise it would be way to easy to sell things.

• Like 1

right it would be featured on the current server that you as a player would be on...... this could raise a lot of money for outside charities and people could get exclusive items from the devs like that house paint is one of a kind and it could very well sell very high and make money for something very special and raise lots of money and awareness.

Real life charities would be a definite no I would imagine, far too easy to run a scam. Otherwise the idea has potential, as long as it's for selling/buying items that you can't get from an in world store, because that would take players away from interacting in the world itself, which would be counter productive.