DiaLevel

Weapon Trafficking

Weapon Trafficking, I've always wanted to become a weapons trafficker but is this where it starts? Just a few questions:

Craft able illegal weapons

NPC illegal sellers

If you know anything please tell!

• Like 1

:So according to what I know. guns are going to be scarce. And since money in the game is going be valued realistically, crafting and purchasing guns is going to be quite hard. NPCs in the game will fill-in the role as cashiers for select stores and shops, but I'm not sure if they're going to be present at gun stores. They might be, though. We'll just have to wait and see.

3 hours ago, DROSE said:

:So according to what I know. guns are going to be scarce. And since money in the game is going be valued realistically, crafting and purchasing guns is going to be quite hard. NPCs in the game will fill-in the role as cashiers for select stores and shops, but I'm not sure if they're going to be present at gun stores. They might be, though. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks!

• Like 1

this is also something i would also love and well trying in the real world is not such a good idea :P maybe we could work together ;) 

On 12/13/2016 at 5:35 PM, DROSE said:

If guns are going to most likely be scarce, will there still be guns stores to which you buy many guns for Hunting or Killing?

8 minutes ago, Cookie05 said:

If guns are going to most likely be scarce, will there still be guns stores to which you buy many guns for Hunting or Killing?

There are going to be gun stores, but since money is going to be valued realistically, getting your hands on one is gonna be quite hard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DROSE said:

There are going to be gun stores, but since money is going to be valued realistically, getting your hands on one is gonna be quite hard.

ok thanks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DROSE said:

Maybe it will depend on supply and demand, from players working for a weapons manufacturer.  From what I experienced in Asylum's Altis Life, they have a system that attempts to mimic supply and demand.

So, if guns are plentiful and demand is low, prices should drop.  If guns are scarce and demand is high, prices should rise.
Here's a supply and demand graph to assist any readers:
economics5.gif

On 12/17/2016 at 9:28 PM, DROSE said:

Guns arent that expensive in real life. That is, if you know how to make money and have a sustainable lifestyle.

On 13-12-2016 at 0:13 AM, DiaLevel said:

Weapon Trafficking, I've always wanted to become a weapons trafficker but is this where it starts? Just a few questions:

Craft able illegal weapons

NPC illegal sellers

If you know anything please tell!

Guns will not be Craft able.