Sign in to follow this  
jremi

Lack of dev feedback/updates?

Question

What's with the lack of updates, nothing on Twitter for almost a week, over a week on fb, and no more insiders since the last. The devs I think should be I top of this to build hype for the module release.

@HairyGrenade

sorry for tag, but I thought you'd be best for the answer :)

5 answers to this question

think about it this way. 

If you were a game designer designing the most ambitious game of the century would you waste all your time hyping it up or spend that time making sure you do everything right?

They are spending their time making the game better for you and I, not wasting time making youtube vids.

• Like 1

I think they are working very hard to make a stable version for the modules

Edited by Shadow765

I believe the time they're absent on Twitter is the time being used to make the module stable, and polished. I'm fine with them not being active on social media, as long as the module is playable and polished, I'm all good. You won't regret it. :D 

8 hours ago, jremi said:

What's with the lack of updates, nothing on Twitter for almost a week, over a week on fb, and no more insiders since the last. The devs I think should be I top of this to build hype for the module release.

@HairyGrenade

sorry for tag, but I thought you'd be best for the answer :)

Motown, who handles the twitter questions is also a 3D artist so he gets pretty busy. It usually happens, but it gives time for more questions to build up. They are working on adding more features to the game to showcase new insiders 

I actually prefer a great devblog once a month or so instead of announcing minor daily changes.