BennLeww

Game Development

Is there any way To Help develop this game? I'm not bothered about being payed, just want To Help. Any replies are appreciated.

Thanks

1 hour ago, BennLeww said:

Is there any way To Help develop this game? I'm not bothered about being payed, just want To Help. Any replies are appreciated.

Thanks

best way is by being patient while the dev team that knows each other programs it.

Thanks

The best way to contribute is to pledge some money, this will give the devs more money to hire different and experienced freelancers and maybe even hire more full time people.

• Like 3

Yes Iv been looking into pledging. But would also like To Help with level design etc. I have experience with ue4 and would love To Help with this game

12 minutes ago, BennLeww said:

Yes Iv been looking into pledging. But would also like To Help with level design etc. I have experience with ue4 and would love To Help with this game

With the limited amount of money at the moment, they aren't currently hiring. 

• Like 1

It's unfortunate that the budget is limited, and I can easily see why.  The quality of the game looks great, notably the good graphics, from what we've seen so far.  I hope this project gets more publicity, that would help a ton.

On December 13, 2016 at 8:01 AM, BennLeww said:

That's a shame, I would do free work aswell 

Maybe you can post up some of your work to really show what you have to offer

On 13/12/2016 at 1:01 PM, BennLeww said:

They don't like to allow others to do work for them for free as it can cause problems and so they don't allow it. @HairyGrenade can give more info 

On 13/12/2016 at 1:01 PM, BennLeww said:

They aren't just gonna hire you because you say you have experience, that's not how the employment world works buddy. It's like going into a store and asking the store manager if you can start working there and then because you can 'stack shelves' Asylum are going to reach out to professional freelancers as well not just any guy with probably no proof of experience.

• Like 3

On 21/12/2016 at 4:15 PM, Kickapoo said:

They aren't just gonna hire you because you say you have experience, that's not how the employment world works buddy. It's like going into a store and asking the store manager if you can start working there and then because you can 'stack shelves' Asylum are going to reach out to professional freelancers as well not just any guy with probably no proof of experience.

I understand employment believe me. I have a project of my own. But coming across identity made me want to give a hand is all. Thanks for all replies anyway, look forward to playing this game

18 minutes ago, BennLeww said:

I understand employment believe me. I have a project of my own. But coming across identity made me want to give a hand is all. Thanks for all replies anyway, look forward to playing this game

I find it hard to believe you do when you just tried to get in on the project via a forum thread.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

I find it hard to believe you do when you just tried to get in on the project via a forum thread.

stop eating any bait you see xD

4 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Well where else to ask? Being involved in two projects isn't hard

Well where else to ask? Being involved in two projects isn't hard

Do you mind elaborating on your original project? I'm pretty sure I and others on this post would love to see what kind of experience you have when it comes to game development.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

stop eating any bait you see xD

It's not bait this guy is being serious....

22 hours ago, KingBen1223 said:

Do you mind elaborating on your original project? I'm pretty sure I and others on this post would love to see what kind of experience you have when it comes to game development.

I can't give too much away at the moment, but I'm willing to create some random content I could share, that isn't related to my current project if it might gain interest. 

7 minutes ago, BennLeww said:

I can't give too much away at the moment, but I'm willing to create some random content I could share, that isn't related to my current project if it might gain interest. 

Sounds cool to me. Can't wait to see it!