I honestly need to get off of the forums at this hour... I swear this game and it's concept is just too good, it's keeping me up before finals. Anyways, I keep leaving replies on all kinds of forum topics and stuff, it's great to be a part of this community! :D I'm probably going to go to sleep now, since this whole post is essentially just me being tired... and is really kind of counterproductive, since now I'm staying up making this post... Anyways, hope everyone has a great night/day/evening/afternoon/whenever you are reading this.

Signing off,

Samantha

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SamanthaFur said:

I honestly need to get off of the forums at this hour... I swear this game and it's concept is just too good, it's keeping me up before finals. Anyways, I keep leaving replies on all kinds of forum topics and stuff, it's great to be a part of this community! :D I'm probably going to go to sleep now, since this whole post is essentially just me being tired... and is really kind of counterproductive, since now I'm staying up making this post... Anyways, hope everyone has a great night/day/evening/afternoon/whenever you are reading this.

Signing off,

Samantha

Sorry Sam, but you're preaching to a room full of addicts lol

• Like 1

Yeah, no help here. I constantly refresh the forums on my phone. When I'm near computers, there's a window open, refreshing......

Same, I'm addicted to posting on the forums. I can't wait to make the FedEx of identity.

Edited by Capped

19 hours ago, SamanthaFur said:

Signing off,

Samantha

Are yall kidding me, I have this account linked directly to my Gmail, if someone comments on something or if a topic is started in one of my followed threads I get an email telling me and linking me to it.

The only problem is, is that when I'm at work or in school I get these notifications and my phone vibrates. Like, I have a hard time trying to keep the thing silent sometimes!

It's like my drug honestly! Well, this as well as Youtube and Twitch.. I need a life.

7 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

My biggest inspiration is Brown Man. 

I love Ray Narvaez Jr.. Dude is freaking cool.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Twitch is just amazing. I plan on streaming a lot pretty soon. My biggest inspiration is Brown Man. That guy is something else. YouTube would be later.

I like Brownman (Ray) solely because he used to be a part of Roosterteeth. I haven't watched any of his streams though.

But personally, I love BruceWillakers and the DevilDogGamer!

Also, Link me your streams; I'm always looking for someone to watch!! :D