Question

I saw somebody asked about tow trucks before, but the conversation spiralled off into parking tickets.

As somebody who's very interested in the vehicle portion of this game, and the direction this game has towards realism, I'm sure there will be car malfunctions, and that of course means that there's a chance your precious vehicle might decide to stop working in the middle of nowhere. So that begs the question, will there be a tow truck which players can drive to go respond to calls and tow the cars back to a lot or garage or something?

Would be interesting to know, and would be a pretty convenient system in my opinion! 

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Brudlee said:

I saw somebody asked about tow trucks before, but the conversation spiralled off into parking tickets.

As somebody who's very interested in the vehicle portion of this game, and the direction this game has towards realism, I'm sure there will be car malfunctions, and that of course means that there's a chance your precious vehicle might decide to stop working in the middle of nowhere. So that begs the question, will there be a tow truck which players can drive to go respond to calls and tow the cars back to a lot or garage or something?

Would be interesting to know, and would be a pretty convenient system in my opinion! 

Mechanics in Identity can offer roadside assistance: towing and repairs. Right now, the goal is to have tow truck drivers transport wrecks and flagged abandoned vehicles. 

NICE. I thought about this the other day while playing Arma, while stranded in the middle of nowhere.