Josearaujo

Marriage?

3 hours ago, Jinx said:

We're a group of eleven players, six of who are female, so I guess we must be the exception to that rule lol

Once again, it's just from my experience as a gamer. Right now the two games most similar to Identity, Arma 3 altis life and Gta V, I have 400+ hours in altis life and I have only once ever encountered a female player, and that was in the police force, which is great. And in GTA V, with 200+, never ever have I ever encountered a female player. I really do hope that Identity does have a large female player base though, as it would really make the game way more realistic and immersive, as well as diversify the game community. I am glad your group has a large female player base, but I am just stating that from my experience, I doubt there will be many women playing this game. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Malibu said:

I plan on being a lesbian in game lol!

Once again supporting the point I made above. I would love to have a diversified game community, and its great to see more woman, (of all sexual interests) playing the game!

On 12/31/2016 at 7:02 AM, Malibu said:

Hey girl ;) lolol

• Like 1

I know some females in this community want to play as a man in the game and also males as females. There will be a weird mix and it would be funny, if a male playing a female and a female playing a male got married, as that would be something new and maybe awkward xD 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I know some females in this community want to play as a man in the game and also males as females. There will be a weird mix and it would be funny, if a male playing a female and a female playing a male got married, as that would be something new and maybe awkward xD 

Oooh, role reversal. I'm sure that's someone's fetish somewhere lololol

• Like 1

I will definitely enjoy the marriage aspects of the game, something else special to look forward to!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Malibu said:

Ooooo...hey babe :xxD

So uhh, can I buy you a drink? In like a few months or whenever this Town Square is gonna happen? :P

On 12/31/2016 at 8:02 AM, Malibu said:

Yooo same because I'm queer af but also if a guy can offer my character a good life she'd be into that and I'll be yelling at her that boys are lame but that's RP for ya

I am happy marriage is a thing, aswell as gay marriage. I'm not sure what benefits this will hold for the player taxes etc. Hopefully it's a good system with weddings etc.

I Imagine someone playing as a male in the game, and another person playing as a female. They both assume their avatars match their IRL genders and this goes on for about 6 months. One day there's an Identity meet-up/convention. They both decide to attend it and to their surprise, they were both the opposite genders of their avatar and they were both trying to freak the other out. Then they both just stare at each other in confusion for the next hour. 

On 5/19/2017 at 10:15 PM, sleepysadkid said:

Yooo same because I'm queer af but also if a guy can offer my character a good life she'd be into that and I'll be yelling at her that boys are lame but that's RP for ya

Hahaha! Trueee! I'm straight but I don't feel like dealing with the extraness of guys in games like these. I'm dying at you willing to tough it out if a guy can offer you some good stuff xD 

On 20/12/2016 at 2:30 AM, Luck said:

And what did u just assume our genders were males

this made my day ahahah

(not that's it stupid said or anything, it's just soo much that meme

Edited by Sasper

So then is marriage going to circumvent the one room per person living in the house and like if me and my girl get married in game we could share a one room house and both have full rights to the house as if we were both the owner? Or would we have to purchase a new one room place after the wedding so the game registers we are married? Or will we still need a 2 bedroom house since technically we are two players? Sorry if this was answered some where I could only find people asking if you could live together and people saying yes nothing exact about room count.

Edited by MWolfie

1 hour ago, MWolfie said:

So then is marriage going to circumvent the one room per person living in the house and like if me and my girl get married in game we could share a one room house and both have full rights to the house as if we were both the owner? Or would we have to purchase a new one room place after the wedding so the game registers we are married? Or will we still need a 2 bedroom house since technically we are two players? Sorry if this was answered some where I could only find people asking if you could live together and people saying yes nothing exact about room count.

one person per bedroom period.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DadOfMad said:

one person per bedroom period.

Why thank you sir for the fast response :D

Marriage? 

so, we need wedding dress designers n stuff, a church and a person who preaches the word of God.

and off course, with most marriages in a year or 10-15 comes an affair, dunno if that will be possible as well

32 minutes ago, Tertian said:

Marriage? 

so, we need wedding dress designers n stuff, a church and a person who preaches the word of God.

and off course, with most marriages in a year or 10-15 comes an affair, dunno if that will be possible as well

Add divorce lawyers and you close the circuit :P

• Like 1

How much intimacy will this game have? Like is there such thing as kissing, hugging, holding hands, etc.?