Josearaujo

Marriage?

So... what about marriage. Can we get married between users? Can we have a house together? If a person buys something the couple would also be the owner?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Josearaujo said:

So... what about marriage. Can we get married between users? Can we have a house together? If a person buys something the couple would also be the owner?

yes you can

• Like 1

I was scrolling through the forums and I saw a mod say there will be dating as well as marriage.

Hope this answers your question xD

31 minutes ago, R0m4n0 said:

Marriage should work, but only if you can't get childs, because that would be weird.

there are always squeakers. no need for childs

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

there are always squeakers. no need for childs

What are "squeakers"? I don't know what that is

13 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

children with unpubertated voices.

Oh yes xD now I know what do you mean

• Like 1

Pahaha jesus man the social dynamic of this. Like I remember smiling heavily when in the housing vid he said that we can have room mates. I was like oh man that's cool, that's pleasing, itll be nice having people around. But like how do I explain to my GF, who I live with, that Im dating a 38 year old balding fat guy that lives in his mums basement and that were on our way to getting hitched because his online character looks exactly like Scarlet Johansson but she never speaks so Ill never know its a 38 year old balding fat guy who lives in his mums basement. LMAO

• Like 1

Honestly I feel like 90% of the population of this game is going to be males, just like in any other game. So marriage might be kind of awkward, especially if it's a male playing as a female character, that would be really creepy when it come to marriage lol Unless gay marriage is a thing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingBen1223 said:

Honestly I feel like 90% of the population of this game is going to be males, just like in any other game. So marriage might be kind of awkward, especially if it's a male playing as a female character, that would be really creepy when it come to marriage lol Unless gay marriage is a thing.

And what did u just assume our genders were males

1 hour ago, Luck said:

And what did u just assume our genders were males

Lol no I am not saying that. Just saying that the vast majority of gamers are male or "Identify" as male. I'm not being insulting, just stating as statistic.

6 minutes ago, KingBen1223 said:

Lol no I am not saying that. Just saying that the vast majority of gamers are male or "Identify" as male. I'm not being insulting, just stating as statistic.

IK u weren't Im just fucking around

4 minutes ago, Luck said:

IK u weren't Im just fucking around

Oh ok lol. Sometimes it hard to tell when people are joking when it comes to online messaging.

I imagine gay marriage and such will be allowed, so hopefully we won't have any shemales. And I'm not trying to out the transgenders, I'm speaking specifically about those 38 fat balding dudes in their mums basement fapping to themselves playing a stripper.

I can get into it lmao. Strictly RP.

*Que Goodbye horses followed by Buffalo Bill*

I'd post the vid but mods would have it out for me >_>

21 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

Lololol remember Bob we don't make mistakes, just happy accidents. :P

absolutely 

On 12/21/2016 at 0:31 AM, KingBen1223 said:

We're a group of eleven players, six of who are female, so I guess we must be the exception to that rule lol

I always happen to notice how when ever someone uses a "guesstimate statistic" in the context of percentages, people always reply very matter of fact. I get a lol out of it every time. Every time.