Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Weekly Car Meets

This has probably been suggested but I want to into more detail. I think we should have weekly car meets at night, morning or whenever your free and we should cruise, talk and race. The map is the size of altis and if you don't know altis it's huge, so we would have a lot of places to meet. There doesn't have to be a leader we can make decisions on where to go as a group. 

Remember it's illegal street racing and most us will probably have illegal car moddifcations so I advise us to have a lookout or something. And we can also place bets and set rules like no firearms and no undercops.

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 1

I'm not sure how the developers would implement this, but you could certainly manage to pull of such an event if you can gather enough people on a server.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

I'm not sure how the developers would implement this, but you could certainly manage to pull of such an event if you can gather enough people on a server.

Yeah I figured there's around 300 people, if I can some how send a message to 1/2 of the people on the server Id get atleast 15-30 people. Tbh cruising and racing with 3/4 people would be cool.

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yeah I figured there's around 300 people, if I can some how send a message to 1/2 of the people on the server Id get atleast 15-30 people. Tbh cruising and racing with 3/4 people would be cool.

Haha yea, imagine all the cops trying to catch you desperately without any success. Also undercover cops are confirmd to not be in the game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

Haha yea, imagine all the cops trying to catch you desperately without any success. Also undercover cops are confirmd to not be in the game.

When I said undercover cops I was talking about on private servers and before we set up the meet I'm going to look for routes to get home fastest!

@Zeus hey, this sounds like a really great and fun idea. Even though I plan on going law enforcement, it would be really cool to come across something like that even as an officer and role play. Lol very interesting. 

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe. 

I am there! just message me if we're on the same server. I'll even leave work early to come group up (in game not irl because i need money to live lmao). Look forward to seeing everyones cars

2 hours ago, ItsJedi said:

I am there! just message me if we're on the same server. I'll even leave work early to come group up (in game not irl because i need money to live lmao). Look forward to seeing everyones cars

This will be at night...probably!