Sign in to follow this  
Indoorseeker

Hello, I am Indoorseeker

Hello all,

I am Indoorseeker on this forum and I look forward to interacting with the community here. I believe Identity has a lot of potential and it will be interesting to see how the game creators will implement features and functions of the game. It is my intention of joining the law enforcement career path in the game. I have real life experience in corrections. I am excited so far by what I have seen from the game creators and from the discussions I have read on the forums.

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Community!

Identity could always use more experienced law enforcement individuals! I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to perhaps meeting you some day in-game :-)

• Like 1

Indeed. Let's hope you don't pull me over when I'm on the job transporting people from point A to B xD

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game. If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help! Cheerio!