NecroIgy

Housing

the devs have shown in depth what housing options you will have so based on that I want to start a discussion on what your dream house would look like in identity

you may leave pictures and detailed descriptions of your dream home

hopefully the devs will add houses that look like the pictures you guys might suggest

personally I would like something like this

house angle 1.jpg

house angle 3.jpg

house angle 2.jpg

• Like 1

Something out of in the open. Garage, secret room for my guns and contraband. Some police burst in my house with a search warrent, they wont find a thing.

e98927_a17fe357898d4c3ca48ff9ea4ffb34d3.jpg

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Something out of in the open. Garage, secret room for my guns and contraband.

*Writes in police notepad* "Check for secret rooms"

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, QuannTann said:

*Writes in police notepad* "Check for secret rooms"

lol, I've got quite a few backup plans. Make sure you bring a warrent officer. ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

lol, I've got quite a few backup plans. Make sure you bring a warrent officer. ;)

*writes in notepad* "Note to self: Bring warrant. Also, if all else fails make SWAT bring the walls down."

• Like 3

On 07/12/2016 at 11:13 AM, Zeus said:

Something out of in the open. Garage, secret room for my guns and contraband. Some police burst in my house with a search warrent, they wont find a thing.

sounds great !

normal house far away from any city. good thing about it? if you get on my lawn i'll shoot you down with a shotgun!

• Like 4

Trailer Parks would be needed since they are cheep, Maybe they can attract some intresting redneck charachters aswell #Trevor

0_0.jpg

Well this might not be my dream house but we all will be poor in the beggining and some forever. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

i want them to build the ability to build your own house :P

Unfortunately that won't be available in Identity, sorry!

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Unfortunately that won't be available in Identity, sorry!

yeah i know, but we never know maybe in the futur you will add it

On 12/19/2016 at 5:35 PM, AlexanderFrost said:

Trailer Parks would be needed since they are cheep, Maybe they can attract some intresting redneck charachters aswell #Trevor

0_0.jpg

Well this might not be my dream house but we all will be poor in the beggining and some forever. 

This will work for me.old house old car,I don't care just let me live lol

• Like 1

@HairyGrenade I've been meaning to "start a fight" with you about this subject for a while actually so just roll with me here :P

With how big you guys are aiming here can you honestly say that, even in the long, long, far off future you guys are not willing to create realistic structural construction?? If you simply give me a "no"......

I DON"T BELIEVE YOU :D

3 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

@HairyGrenade I've been meaning to "start a fight" with you about this subject for a while actually so just roll with me here :P

With how big you guys are aiming here can you honestly say that, even in the long, long, far off future you guys are not willing to create realistic structural construction?? If you simply give me a "no"......

I DON"T BELIEVE YOU :D

If everything will perform well enough to add it, then yes, but if it was to become a thing in the game it'd be way after release. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2016 at 7:13 PM, Zeus said:

I think this is the house from the transporter movie right? I hope there will be be similar houses like this by the coast near Turtle Beach. This is a Mediterranean-French style villa.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

Honestly I'm looking forward to extend my pledge up to a studio apartment.

That's because a studio is where I see myself living. I may end up throwing in some more money until launch and getting some bigger apartment, but if I had to decide today, it would be a simple studio, enough for me to do my stuff. Not much to clean (yeah, no dust in internet houses but...), intimate, a place with personality where I could find myself.

I can't wait to see how a studio will look like. Fortunately it will be available with the first module in early 2017.

Edited by Phiedrus

I think it wouldn't be too hard for the devs to implement some kind of system like how it is on sims where you have a menu when it comes to building structers like how it has different sections for roofing,windows,walls ect but it dosen't look like it will happen. Besides that fact i like elegant houses that are big like these, I would love to see houses like these in the game

af78c2548b451a9d83f88fe36461bc76.jpg

FCWebhaHome1.jpg

2409ed2f491809dc6f54be017537d055.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_0019.thumb.JPG.b42677bedf4cb06600638Two bedroom, two and a half bath (one being an ensuite for the master bedroom), open concept kitchen, dining and living room with a brick fireplace. 2 office spaces (one for being a library/office and the other being a music for a possible piano + other instruments, and definitely a basement. A nice lawn and garden area, a decent front porch area, open concept main level, I'd like a patio area in the back for entertaining and a large enough backyard. I'd also like to put a basketball hoop somewhere.

Edited by Devonor
  • Like 2

This house would be perfect for me seeing as i like 1-story homes: 

Related image

However, I wouldn't mind a more traditional two story house such as this:

On 12/19/2016 at 6:35 PM, AlexanderFrost said:

0_0.jpg

Very Clever lol, laughed at this one for sure :D

• Like 1

On 12/6/2016 at 1:25 PM, NecroIgy said:

house angle 1.jpg

The first house you posted is PERFECT! Where do I sign?

• Like 1