Some_Lemon

Open Spaces in LPU - *Recruiting*

Dear Readers,

I am the co-founder of LPU (Liberal Progress Union). We are looking for people to fill in jobs as part of the party. You  will be paid as long as you get your job done. the following are the Jobs Available

Heads

Candidates - @Pineapple

Head Of Law - @Some_Lemon

Head Of Public Relations - @Tomato

Head Of Research and Marketing - @Pineapple

Head Of Security - @Avocado 

Head Of Education - OPEN

Head Of Events - @Simply_Ethan

Head Of Transport - @K9_GAMING

Services

Bodyguards - @K9_GAMING OPEN (4)

Lawyers - @Some_Lemon, OPEN (2)

Catering - OPEN (3)

Teachers - OPEN (2)

Private Chauffeurs - OPEN (6)

MARKETING

Project Lead - possibly OPEN (1)

Marketer - OPEN (3)

RESEARCH

Researcher - OPEN (4)

Appliance Form:

Name -

Age -

Job applying for -

Why do you want to join LPU -

Thank you For reading, if you have any questions PM me. We have a website in progress.

Edited by Some_Lemon
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

Does your party loan small business to grow?

Our loaning service will allow small businesses to have a start up fund that will be repaid with a very small amount of interest. This will enable you grow your business without worrying about the cash outflow.

I hope this answered your question

-Pine

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

Our loaning service will allow small businesses to have a start up fund that will be repaid with a very small amount of interest. This will enable you grow your business without worrying about the cash outflow.

I hope this answered your question

-Pine

That will be very beneficial 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadow765 said:

That will be very beneficial 

Only if they manage it correctly via compensating risk with appropriate interest rates. Businesses are very expensive and very high risk. Claiming the interest will be low on these loans is unrealistic, and could lead to major losses.

29 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Only if they manage it correctly via compensating risk with appropriate interest rates. Businesses are very expensive and very high risk. Claiming the interest will be low on these loans is unrealistic, and could lead to major losses.

Most absolutely! We will look into what the business is about and we shall ask one of our employees to take a deeper look into their plan. This will allow us to take our own risks to invest in a new business that we think could thrive to help the economy to boom while we are in office. The interest will be low at the start of the loan, but as time increases it will slowly increase, thus allowing us to encourage the business to stand on its own two feet if we feel it can, otherwise we will send out our head of finance, which at this moment in time is myself, to see what the business needs to do.

Hope this helps

-Pine

• Like 1

Remember to check out our original post : 

This only contains political information. A new loans and Lawyer one is being made soon

Edited by Some_Lemon
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

Most absolutely! We will look into what the business is about and we shall ask one of our employees to take a deeper look into their plan. This will allow us to take our own risks to invest in a new business that we think could thrive to help the economy to boom while we are in office. The interest will be low at the start of the loan, but as time increases it will slowly increase, thus allowing us to encourage the business to stand on its own two feet if we feel it can, otherwise we will send out our head of finance, which at this moment in time is myself, to see what the business needs to do.

Hope this helps

-Pine

It seems to me that your goal here is not to make profit, and instead to make friends. If your planning on using tax money to pay for these loans, you're going to make a great deal of people unhappy.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

It seems to me that your goal here is not to make profit, and instead to make friends. If your planning on using tax money to pay for these loans, you're going to make a great deal of people unhappy.

If you currently look at the situation of the UK and how many business survive on there own, it is a very small number and 1/3 of them go bankrupt within 3 years. Though what your saying is smack on the nail true, the LPU runs a Lawyer Firm in the background, so when we are not in office, that is are money making side of things, but when we are in office the Firm works for the government but also does some business outside of government. So for these loans, it comes out of our Lawyer Firm!

Thank you

- Pine

Edited by Pineapple
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

If you currently look at the situation of the UK and how many business survive on there own, it is a very small number and 1/3 of them go bankrupt within 3 years. Though what your saying is smack on the nail true, the LPU runs a Lawyer Firm in the background, so when we are not in office, that is are money making side of things, but when we are in office the Firm works for the government but also does some business outside of government. So for these loans, it comes out of our Lawyer Firm!

Thank you

- Pine

So a single organization is planning on being lawyers, banks and politicians, Sounds like a huge conflict of interests.

20 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

So a single organization is planning on being lawyers, banks and politicians, Sounds like a huge conflict of interests.

Thank you again for your reply. We all work very close together and are all in constant contact, to ensure if conflict does occur, of course I hope it does not, that we can sort the issue at ASAP,

Thank you 

-Pine

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pineapple said:

Thank you again for your reply. We all work very close together and are all in constant contact, to ensure if conflict does occur, of course I hope it does not, that we can sort the issue at ASAP,

Thank you 

-Pine

That is not what conflict of interests mean.

A conflict of interests is, as an example, the reason a boxer cannot bet money his opponent will win.

9 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

That is not what conflict of interests mean.

A conflict of interests is, as an example, the reason a boxer cannot bet money his opponent will win.

Here is one of the definitions of conflict of interests" A situation that has the potential to undermine the impartiality of a person because of the possibility of a clash between the person's self-interest and professional interest or public interest.".

Therefore if you are talking about the fact the our business will ruin us in parliament and that will become more of our intention rather than looking after the people and the country, I'm afraid i must disagree with you. 

Edited by Pineapple
Spelling error
  • Like 1

If any new members want to talk to someone and pine and lemon aren't on feel free to send me a message!

6 hours ago, Pineapple said:

Here is one of the definitions of conflict of interests" A situation that has the potential to undermine the impartiality of a person because of the possibility of a clash between the person's self-interest and professional interest or public interest.".

Therefore if you are talking about the fact the our business will ruin us in parliament and that will become more of our intention rather than looking after the people and the country, I'm afraid i must disagree with you. 

All I will say, is that absolute power corrupts absolutely, and I will leave it at that.

3 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

All I will say, is that absolute power corrupts absolutely, and I will leave it at that.

How does corruption come into this?

1 hour ago, Pineapple said:

How does corruption come into this?

If you legislate the laws of your own business, that's corruption, because you have a heavy incentive to make laws not for the people, but for your business.

9 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

If you legislate the laws of your own business, that's corruption, because you have a heavy incentive to make laws not for the people, but for your business.

If People decide we are making laws to help our company they can vote us out of Office, however there will be no link between the Law and Parliament, they are two different companies, under the same name. We thrive as a group to support and listen to our people. If they think a law is unfair and unjust we will remove that law.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Some_Lemon said:

If People decide we are making laws to help our company they can vote us out of Office, however there will be no link between the Law and Parliament, they are two different companies, under the same name. We thrive as a group to support and listen to our people. If they think a law is unfair and unjust we will remove that law.

Perfectly said :)

• Like 1

I would love to be a lawyer!!! If the position is still available, i am currently going to school for litigation law, to be a trial lawyer. 

Hey SOME_LEMON!

I would love to join in as a Bodyguard if you still have space for one more! The application will be sent over e-mail. 

-- Maersk. 

Billedresultat for Maersk logo

Contact me >                               toby.maersk@gmail.com

Identity Career >                          Update on release day. 

The second generation of *Maersk* >                          Toby Maersk.                     

2LT (Second Lieutenant) of the British army mil-sim force BRF (Brigade Reconnaissance Force)

Connected groups > X51 Squadron (DCS, WT.) > Company Gamers (Arma 3.) > Full Screw Gaming (Arma, DayZ, etc.)

> Brigade Reconnaissance Force (Arma.) > Falcon BMS Veteran Gaming (Falcon BMS.) > 101st Airborne (DCS.)