Pineapple

The Liberal Progress Union

5846e8a61f865_LPU2.png.141a9bf7061d12656

Welcome to the LPU (Liberal Progress Union) !

In this party, we care about the people and the economy, but it is our duty to make as many people happy as possible all at once!

As our name suggests, we care about bringing people together as well as progressing our economy to the highest it will ever be! With a dedicated team of staff, we will lead you and all of your friends into the future that you want!

What we offer

We offer a fair society, everyone gets a fair trail and a free decent lawyer to go with it! Our team of dedicated lawyers will lead you through the tough times and will try as hard as they can to ensure your bail.

We want to increase the amount of Police to ensure your safety on the walkways and in cars.

We will keep taxes to a minimum to keep our economy thriving and so all of you people out there pay an equal percentage!   ( This of course will need to be checked with other things first to ensure this, such as if we wanted to add free healthcare and education as well as free transport for the working class then taxes would most likely rise by a large %!)

We wont be stuck in our offices all day, we will be out there talking with you to see what YOU think, and how we could improve things!

Our website :  www.lpuparty.wixsite.com/homepage

We are open to discussions and are looking for new members to push our ideas forwards!

We will see YOU on the other side!

Thank you

- Pineapple and Team

Edited by Pineapple
Added website
  • Like 3

If you are providing a free lawyer, I assume that you are paying the lawyer using taxpayer dollars

Edited by ThomasKillah
Fixed typo
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, ThomasKillah said:

If you are providing a free lawyer, I assume that you are paying the lawyer using taxpayer dollars

As a lawyer and speaking on behalf of this party,

While we do use taxpayer dollars to pay the lawyers, we will keep cheaper taxes by reassessing the amount of funds which is assigned to each service. The government will pay a fixed rate per suit that is reduced for the government to the lawyer.

• Like 1

That would indeed be right ThomasKilliah, but everyone eventually will most likely end up in Court at some point! Thank you though for this point!

• Like 1

just to clear things up, i don't have a problem with using taxes to pay for the lawyers, in fact, i think they should be used for paying for the lawyers. Just wanted to clarify where the money was coming from, since i can think of multiple ways funding could come from. 

Oh, and it may be difficult to provide free lawyers and other necessary government services to help care for the people, if you have taxes at a minimum. Low taxes can be fine for to pay for a few government based programs, but that is even less with minimal taxes. 

Edited by ThomasKillah
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Pineapple said:

fsCjyIO.png

In this party, we care about the people and the economy, but it is our duty to make as many people happy as possible all at once!

As our name suggests, we care about bringing people together as well as progressing our economy to the highest it will ever be! With a dedicated team of staff, we will lead you and all of your friends into the future that you want!

What we offer

We offer a fair society, everyone gets a fair trail and a free decent lawyer to go with it! Our team of dedicated lawyers will lead you through the tough times and will try as hard as they can to ensure your bail.

We want to increase the amount of Police to ensure your safety on the walkways and in cars.

We will keep taxes to a minimum to keep our economy thriving and so all of you people out there pay an equal percentage! ( This of course will need to be checked with other things first to ensure this, such as if we wanted to add free healthcare and education as well as free transport for the working class!)

We wont be stuck in our offices all day, we will be out there talking with you to see what YOU think, and how we could improve things!

We are open to discussions and are looking for new members to push our ideas forwards!

Thank you

- Pineapple and Team

• Like 2

Hello

if anyone needs to talk to a representative let me know and i'll get you to the correct department

Edited by Tomato
Grammar Fixes
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ThomasKillah said:

just to clear things up, i don't have a problem with using taxes to pay for the lawyers, in fact, i think they should be used for paying for the lawyers. Just wanted to clarify where the money was coming from, since i can think of multiple ways funding could come from. 

Oh, and it may be difficult to provide free lawyers and other necessary government services to help care for the people, if you have taxes at a minimum. Low taxes can be fine for to pay for a few government based programs, but that is even less with minimal taxes. 

Thank you again for your feedback,

As a representative of this party I am pleased to say this has been thought through. We will have to taxes on a minimum for what needs to be done. This does not mean they will be at an all time low however you will be receiving various perks. By voting for us you will receive free healthcare, education and Lawyers. Unlike many governments we are not here to steal your money, they are all going to your cause,

Thank you for reading

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jared said:

So there's a Lemon, Pineapple, and Tomato.
Is this the Fruit Party?

An answer to your question is pretty simple, yes. The group known as the FFA (fruit freedom army ) was created a while ago. we played games like tf2 and payday! I know it seems a bit odd, but it has its origins. 

Edited by Some_Lemon
  • Like 1

I have a question: Do you know anything about SRS and is it going to be free? Also, is homosexual marriage going to be legal?

5 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

I have a question: Do you know anything about SRS and is it going to be free? Also, is homosexual marriage going to be legal?

Hey there, great to hear from you! 

We believe in equality and therfore anyone is allowed to get married to anyone!

I am afraid I don't know what you mean by SRS though.

-Thank you

Pine

7 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

I have found what you mean By SRS.

I am afraid I know of no surgeons to perform this sort of operation,

Many apologies,

-Pine

heres the link to the new website!

www.lpuparty.wixsite.com/homepage

check it out for more info about our party

I have a few questions and I would be happy if the head and right hand of this organization would personally contact me! 

Thank You!

• Like 1

Just to let you all know we are still in this race and are working hard to secure a a great future!

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎04 at 6:00 PM, Pineapple said:

5846e8a61f865_LPU2.png.141a9bf7061d12656

What we offer

We will keep taxes to a minimum to keep our economy thriving and so all of you people out there pay an equal percentage!   ( This of course will need to be checked with other things first to ensure this, such as if we wanted to add free healthcare and education as well as free transport for the working class then taxes would most likely rise by a large %!)

Our website :  www.lpuparty.wixsite.com/homepage

Thank you

- Pineapple and Team

You are sayin you want to keep taxes at a minimum, but not what that means at what tax rate are that ?

The Healthcare system that you claim that youre party will support, in what way ?

Free transportation (for the working class, how will you know if they are working or not ?) and free lawyers (sounds like a paradise for criminals) on the behalf for those that do a legit Life, they have to pay for the extra police you want to put in against the criminals.

I just dont see the logic in it, but best of luck.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turaxis said:

You are sayin you want to keep taxes at a minimum, but not what that means at what tax rate are that ?

The Healthcare system that you claim that youre party will support, in what way ?

Free transportation (for the working class, how will you know if they are working or not ?) and free lawyers (sounds like a paradise for criminals) on the behalf for those that do a legit Life, they have to pay for the extra police you want to put in against the criminals.

I just dont see the logic in it, but best of luck.

Dear Tuxaris,

As I had said earlier, the taxes may not be as low as other parties, this is because we will still need to pay for everything else. We  will keep them as low as possible, but they will be slightly higher to pay for everything. 

For the healthcare, we will use tax money and pay for doctors, medicine, Paramedics and pay funds to medical businesses growing, as long as they prove themselves to be helpful to the wider community.

For free transport, we will request for people to apply for their free tickets, we will then contact their employer and ask for their current working status. This way only lawful workers will get free transport. We have spoken to numerous transport companies and we are trying to figure out a way to pay for those tickets. They will not be unlimited and would most likely be limited to two rides a day (to and from work).

Although free lawyers may seem like a paradise for criminals they will be assessed before receiving the lawyer. If they have a bad criminal history they will not receive a free lawyer and will either have to pay the government for one, or they will have to hire one from a third party. If they pay the government, it will go straight back into taxes to help pay for other services. Those who have a good criminal history will receive their lawyer free of charge.

The extra police will be paid for by the taxes however on a discounted rate. With money coming in from criminals they will help pay for the police force. This is yet again related to taxes. We will charge more but it will help with each individuals security. We are currently talking with security firms to help bring this in at a discounted price. The more officers we have will mean more taxes and money coming in from convicted criminals, this will allow us to fund our system.

I hope i answered you questions to a appropriate extent, and if you have any questions please let me know.