Pineapple

party The Liberal Progress Union

22 posts in this topic

 

5846e8a61f865_LPU2.png.141a9bf7061d12656

Welcome to the LPU (Liberal Progress Union) !

In this party, we care about the people and the economy, but it is our duty to make as many people happy as possible all at once!

As our name suggests, we care about bringing people together as well as progressing our economy to the highest it will ever be! With a dedicated team of staff, we will lead you and all of your friends into the future that you want!

What we offer

We offer a fair society, everyone gets a fair trail and a free decent lawyer to go with it! Our team of dedicated lawyers will lead you through the tough times and will try as hard as they can to ensure your bail.

We want to increase the amount of Police to ensure your safety on the walkways and in cars.

We will keep taxes to a minimum to keep our economy thriving and so all of you people out there pay an equal percentage!   ( This of course will need to be checked with other things first to ensure this, such as if we wanted to add free healthcare and education as well as free transport for the working class then taxes would most likely rise by a large %!)

We wont be stuck in our offices all day, we will be out there talking with you to see what YOU think, and how we could improve things!

Our website :  www.lpuparty.wixsite.com/homepage

We are open to discussions and are looking for new members to push our ideas forwards!

We will see YOU on the other side!

Thank you

- Pineapple and Team

 

 

 

Edited by Pineapple
Added website
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are providing a free lawyer, I assume that you are paying the lawyer using taxpayer dollars

Edited by ThomasKillah
Fixed typo
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ThomasKillah said:

If you are providing a free lawyer, I assume that you are paying the lawyer using taxpayer dollars

As a lawyer and speaking on behalf of this party,

While we do use taxpayer dollars to pay the lawyers, we will keep cheaper taxes by reassessing the amount of funds which is assigned to each service. The government will pay a fixed rate per suit that is reduced for the government to the lawyer.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would indeed be right ThomasKilliah, but everyone eventually will most likely end up in Court at some point! Thank you though for this point!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just to clear things up, i don't have a problem with using taxes to pay for the lawyers, in fact, i think they should be used for paying for the lawyers. Just wanted to clarify where the money was coming from, since i can think of multiple ways funding could come from. 

Oh, and it may be difficult to provide free lawyers and other necessary government services to help care for the people, if you have taxes at a minimum. Low taxes can be fine for to pay for a few government based programs, but that is even less with minimal taxes. 

Edited by ThomasKillah
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pineapple said:

 

fsCjyIO.png

Welcome to the LPU (Liberal Progress Union) !

In this party, we care about the people and the economy, but it is our duty to make as many people happy as possible all at once!

As our name suggests, we care about bringing people together as well as progressing our economy to the highest it will ever be! With a dedicated team of staff, we will lead you and all of your friends into the future that you want!

What we offer

We offer a fair society, everyone gets a fair trail and a free decent lawyer to go with it! Our team of dedicated lawyers will lead you through the tough times and will try as hard as they can to ensure your bail.

We want to increase the amount of Police to ensure your safety on the walkways and in cars.

We will keep taxes to a minimum to keep our economy thriving and so all of you people out there pay an equal percentage! ( This of course will need to be checked with other things first to ensure this, such as if we wanted to add free healthcare and education as well as free transport for the working class!)

We wont be stuck in our offices all day, we will be out there talking with you to see what YOU think, and how we could improve things!

 

We are open to discussions and are looking for new members to push our ideas forwards!

We will see YOU on the other side!

Thank you

- Pineapple and Team

 

 

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone has ANY questions please don't feel hesitant to ask!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

if anyone needs to talk to a representative let me know and i'll get you to the correct department

Edited by Tomato
Grammar Fixes
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ThomasKillah said:

just to clear things up, i don't have a problem with using taxes to pay for the lawyers, in fact, i think they should be used for paying for the lawyers. Just wanted to clarify where the money was coming from, since i can think of multiple ways funding could come from. 

Oh, and it may be difficult to provide free lawyers and other necessary government services to help care for the people, if you have taxes at a minimum. Low taxes can be fine for to pay for a few government based programs, but that is even less with minimal taxes. 

Thank you again for your feedback,

As a representative of this party I am pleased to say this has been thought through. We will have to taxes on a minimum for what needs to be done. This does not mean they will be at an all time low however you will be receiving various perks. By voting for us you will receive free healthcare, education and Lawyers. Unlike many governments we are not here to steal your money, they are all going to your cause,

 

Thank you for reading

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To readers,

We have expanded LPU to a lawyer and Loan firm, please follow the link to learn more - 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So there's a Lemon, Pineapple, and Tomato.
Is this the Fruit Party?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jared said:

So there's a Lemon, Pineapple, and Tomato.
Is this the Fruit Party?

An answer to your question is pretty simple, yes. The group known as the FFA (fruit freedom army ) was created a while ago. we played games like tf2 and payday! I know it seems a bit odd, but it has its origins. 

Edited by Some_Lemon
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question: Do you know anything about SRS and is it going to be free? Also, is homosexual marriage going to be legal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

I have a question: Do you know anything about SRS and is it going to be free? Also, is homosexual marriage going to be legal?

Hey there, great to hear from you! 

We believe in equality and therfore anyone is allowed to get married to anyone!

I am afraid I don't know what you mean by SRS though.

-Thank you

Pine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

I have a question: Do you know anything about SRS and is it going to be free? Also, is homosexual marriage going to be legal?

I have found what you mean By SRS.

I am afraid I know of no surgeons to perform this sort of operation,

Many apologies,

-Pine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heres the link to the new website!

 

www.lpuparty.wixsite.com/homepage

check it out for more info about our party

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a few questions and I would be happy if the head and right hand of this organization would personally contact me! 

Thank You!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now