mrbeardma

Ideas content wish list

Dear Identity here are a few obvious things I really hope you can put in the game:

1. Petrol and Diesel to power cars, if you put the wrong one in the car it breaks down, marked on pumps. At least a dozen varieties of the little things that shouldn't be the same, like a chain and pad lock please don't use the exact same image for every lock and chain. 

2. Car Insurance: the more you use it the more your premium, Health insurance dito on premium increase, Life insurance, possibly the longer you live the higher your pay out with other player on the game as beneficiary.

3. Crime scenes, if a big crime is committed an actual crime scene should be cordoned off with tape Ai Tecs prepping scene, possibly the job of crime scene photographer, forensic analyst - clues will be in short supply but fibres of recognisable clothes, print dusting - finger-print data-base of previously printed criminals, access to cctv feeds in the area with facial recognition, access to cell phone activity in the area of the crime so you can catch the criminal by placing their mobile phone in the location at the time of the crime to ease catching criminals. On the flip side of these ideas criminals should be able to stash their phone somewhere before a crime or buy disposables they can bin, also burning clothes cars, petrol cans to burn locations to destroy evidence including bodies being put in the trunks of cars and digging graves for body dumps. 

4. you should be able to sit in the back of a van and smash window so you can fire out from consealed location. Same for any house or apartment windows in the game to get snipers spots.

5. get married, if you fall in love with another player you should be able to marry them. actural dating sight for in game players.

6. gun licence, and gun data base for tracking crime scene weapons. having to inform police if a fire arm is stolen same for car so it can be tracked and criminal caught. 

7. toilet door stop for call of nature.

8. actual eating and sleeping or growing ill and weak and tired. a regular capacity for carrying no pocketable rocket launchers.

9. realistic 24 hr to 24 hour game time, with things like office or factory jobs you can programme a character to do while you go to your real world job. Same for sleep set how long you want to sleep for and return to the game after that, if your late back to the game they over-sleep. pharmaceuticals to counter tiredness.

10. programmable routines, if you live a perfect repetitive day in the life of your character you should be able to store it in a diary and set that to repeat when you aren't playing the game, still generating an income. Ai repeats this keeping the world full of people. If you get killed while you're an Ai when the player returns to the game they could be waking up in a hospital bed.

11. different realities - if a  player breaks into a house and your character is asleep Ai, person not currently playing, and the intruder kills them. when the person returns to the game it could takes them to the moment of the break in and if there was noise that would have woken them they can run or fight the Ai of the previously played attacker and possibly win. additional time differences could be taken up with and evened out back to the normal 24 hours by having police reports or a period of amnesia.

12. you should be able to design your own tattoos, or buy other players designs for them, and put them anywhere on the body in any size, like moding a car in need for speed pro street.

13. There should be realistic big penalties for crimes to make people afraid of committing them.

14. the different servers for different styles is great, it could work like a heaven and hell scenario. if you play violently you are in a violent world if you play peacefully you live in a peaceful world, the second some one chooses to pull a weapon out in a peaceful world they get shifted to an Ai replication of the same world with the same events happening in around them so neither player is aware that it just shifted, just that they each became Ai to the one another.

15. I have a lot more ideas like these, I've been gaming since the beginning of gaming and would love to share my ideas with you if you want to hear them. Also I have studied Theatre scenario and dialogue script writing, short film making editing directing and photography, I have a large wealth of creative ideas I would love to help progress this game with to be something truly special and progressional I agree with Ai it could be phenomenal, please contact me through my email if you would like to suggest some topics or situations you would like me to develop specifically image or script wise, I could write you any scenario you like. 

I hope the game becomes what it is beginning to look like it could be. yours gratefully Leigh Beard aka MRBEARDMA

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mrbeardma said:

Dear Identity here are a few obvious things I really hope you can put in the game:

1. Petrol and Diesel to power cars, if you put the wrong one in the car it breaks down, marked on pumps. At least a dozen varieties of the little things that shouldn't be the same, like a chain and pad lock please don't use the exact same image for every lock and chain. 

2. Car Insurance: the more you use it the more your premium, Health insurance dito on premium increase, Life insurance, possibly the longer you live the higher your pay out with other player on the game as beneficiary.

3. Crime scenes, if a big crime is committed an actual crime scene should be cordoned off with tape Ai Tecs prepping scene, possibly the job of crime scene photographer, forensic analyst - clues will be in short supply but fibres of recognisable clothes, print dusting - finger-print data-base of previously printed criminals, access to cctv feeds in the area with facial recognition, access to cell phone activity in the area of the crime so you can catch the criminal by placing their mobile phone in the location at the time of the crime to ease catching criminals. On the flip side of these ideas criminals should be able to stash their phone somewhere before a crime or buy disposables they can bin, also burning clothes cars, petrol cans to burn locations to destroy evidence including bodies being put in the trunks of cars and digging graves for body dumps. 

4. you should be able to sit in the back of a van and smash window so you can fire out from consealed location. Same for any house or apartment windows in the game to get snipers spots.

5. get married, if you fall in love with another player you should be able to marry them. actural dating sight for in game players.

6. gun licence, and gun data base for tracking crime scene weapons. having to inform police if a fire arm is stolen same for car so it can be tracked and criminal caught. 

7. toilet door stop for call of nature.

8. actual eating and sleeping or growing ill and weak and tired. a regular capacity for carrying no pocketable rocket launchers.

9. realistic 24 hr to 24 hour game time, with things like office or factory jobs you can programme a character to do while you go to your real world job. Same for sleep set how long you want to sleep for and return to the game after that, if your late back to the game they over-sleep. pharmaceuticals to counter tiredness.

10. programmable routines, if you live a perfect repetitive day in the life of your character you should be able to store it in a diary and set that to repeat when you aren't playing the game, still generating an income. Ai repeats this keeping the world full of people. If you get killed while you're an Ai when the player returns to the game they could be waking up in a hospital bed.

11. different realities - if a  player breaks into a house and your character is asleep Ai, person not currently playing, and the intruder kills them. when the person returns to the game it could takes them to the moment of the break in and if there was noise that would have woken them they can run or fight the Ai of the previously played attacker and possibly win. additional time differences could be taken up with and evened out back to the normal 24 hours by having police reports or a period of amnesia.

12. you should be able to design your own tattoos, or buy other players designs for them, and put them anywhere on the body in any size, like moding a car in need for speed pro street.

13. There should be realistic big penalties for crimes to make people afraid of committing them.

14. the different servers for different styles is great, it could work like a heaven and hell scenario. if you play violently you are in a violent world if you play peacefully you live in a peaceful world, the second some one chooses to pull a weapon out in a peaceful world they get shifted to an Ai replication of the same world with the same events happening in around them so neither player is aware that it just shifted, just that they each became Ai to the one another.

15. I have a lot more ideas like these, I've been gaming since the beginning of gaming and would love to share my ideas with you if you want to hear them. Also I have studied Theatre scenario and dialogue script writing, short film making editing directing and photography, I have a large wealth of creative ideas I would love to help progress this game with to be something truly special and progressional I agree with Ai it could be phenomenal, please contact me through my email if you would like to suggest some topics or situations you would like me to develop specifically image or script wise, I could write you any scenario you like. 

I hope the game becomes what it is beginning to look like it could be. yours gratefully Leigh Beard aka MRBEARDMA

Love the ideas but No AI unless in a store, or the black market dealer and drug dealer npc's