matthijsv

Break out of prison?

So first of all i am freaking excited for this game, especially when i saw it had a prison.

I have always liked the idea of breaking out of a prison, is that a possibility?

That's it :)

2 hours ago, matthijsv said:

So first of all i am freaking excited for this game, especially when i saw it had a prison.

I have always liked the idea of breaking out of a prison, is that a possibility?

That's it :)

Yes! But it will take planning as it will not be easily done like in other games/ gamemodes such as Perp or darkrp 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes! But it will take planning as it will not be easily done like in other games/ gamemodes such as Perp or darkrp 

OMG that's all i ever wanted in life lolz. Planning is freaking great!

Definitely ordering this as soon as i get my paycheck!

• Like 2

It would probably be as challenging as conducting a "bank heist" within the game. One would be expected to strategically examine the routine behaviors of Law enforcement officers in order to conduct a subtle escape from the prison. Otherwise, one could attempt to persuade players to provoke a riot in order to escape the prison. However, one must understand that prisoners would be expected to remain COMPLIANT to the institution's policies in order to be emancipated through "good behavior" rather than to increase their sentence within the prison.

Not to toot my own horn but I do plan on extending the prison time so you get more RP experience in there which sets you up for those prison breaks. I'm running for Governor and if I'm elected I will put that at the top of my list.

On 12-1-2017 at 8:15 AM, kaonadz said:

hire me for a look out guy...

On 7-12-2016 at 7:09 PM, BigMike said:

@matthijsv bro if you wanna break out of prison, i can be your pick-up man! Just halla at me!

Sure!