Sign in to follow this  
Toasty9898

Bounty hunter

Could there be a job as a Bounty Hunter? A player is in debt and there is a Bounty out for him. Who will get him/her. Dog the Bounty Hunter! ?

8527189ae5ee2302de70de17f3285332.jpg

this is a good idea but if you get caught you will go to jail for a while or get caught 

side note what happens when you die ?

Edited by dcz1cz

This would be a useful thing to add to the game for sure because the police can get overrun with everything sometimes and having that little bit of a helping hand can come in useful :). Are you looking to be a bounty hunter if the option is there @Toasty9898 ?

I think this would be a good idea only if people actually did their job.

If there was a bounty on a person the bounty hunter could try and locate them and use their different set of tools, which a police doesn't have, in that scenario to deal with the person. :)

I heard mercenaries are considered criminals, but there will be rewards for criminals caught! You could call yourself a bounty hunter and track criminals for a living!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I heard mercenaries are considered criminals, but there will be rewards for criminals caught! You could call yourself a bounty hunter and track criminals for a living!

Even this, when the game comes out people will definitely roleplay. 
In my mind there is no doubt that people will try and roleplay as vampires or an actor or somebody they know.
This game is about imagination and creativity and i'd like to see people make a career without being in one.

It's inspirational.

On 4/4/2017 at 11:27 AM, Judgement said:

Even this, when the game comes out people will definitely roleplay. 
In my mind there is no doubt that people will try and roleplay as vampires or an actor or somebody they know.
This game is about imagination and creativity and i'd like to see people make a career without being in one.

It's inspirational.

Very true!

• Like 2

I can't wait to see the roleplays and situations people get into when it comes to bounty hunters. I can already imagine and put together several different scenarios where the bounty hunter is secretly a double-agent, or the bounty hunter IS the criminal, etc. Aside from roleplaying, being a bounty hunter is honestly a pretty good job, as long as you don't, of course, kind of, uhm, die. BUT, other than that, it's seems like a fun job.