Sign in to follow this  
TheWiseOne13

Once Unlocked how many houses will we be able to buy

Question

I was wondering once you are able to buy houses, or appartments can you buy more than one... ie have your original apartment and then live in a house, I get the feeling you can but wanted to make sure. Also does anyone know when buying housing (apartment or house) will unlock to buy with in game money?

3 answers to this question

Firstly @HairyGrenade this is not an intro, just a question. please move!

@TheWiseOne13 You will be able to buy houses when the full game releases and that is even if you have a apartment from a pledge but you may be able to buy them in the beta buy obviously everything you do might be reset as the devs want to give those who won't have access to the beta will not behind / will have the same chance to buy a house.

• Like 1

@JamesLuck01  will you still be able to buy apartments during beta or the modules I understand housing since it's limited but what about apartments, other than one you may get from a pledge

5 minutes ago, TheWiseOne13 said:

@JamesLuck01  will you still be able to buy apartments during beta or the modules I understand housing since it's limited but what about apartments, other than one you may get from a pledge

Since they are instanced meaning there is an unlimited amount of them you may be able to own more than one.