Sign in to follow this  
Resurge

The Lupranos Family Jerry's family

Hi I am Jerry Soneti , I am recruiting for my family inside that of the lupranos crime family we would be dealing in import and export of all illegal contraband the lupranos would need steal and create it will be highly profitable , I will be a fair boss but the lupranos don will request 20% per The Commissions standards you will have access to a shared pool of resources which included weapons provided by Capo sonny I would be our Capo if people would like to join I hope you are interested if so pm me or reply to this post , if accepted you will start as an associate , but if you are active and do well you will be made there is no age restriction as long as RP correctly and assist in our small to medium operations also if you do well you will become part of our larger operations ran by our don so yeah if you want cash and somebody to trust join me and fight for the lupranos name fight for your pops , and if you join please try and act a little bit Italian American as we want a good RP experience

Edited by Resurge

41 minutes ago, PhoenixFury said:

Hello, I am 13 and would like to join. 

Check your messages.

1 hour ago, PhoenixFury said:

I Joey Gambino  pledge my loyalty to the Luprano family.

Thank you fratello, I welcome you Joey Gambino.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Thank you fratello, I welcome you Joey Gambino.

Okay so I have one guy for my group