JoelKeys

So About Corporations...

Question

What exactly will be available in terms of becoming a CEO. Is it just a few preset business options or is it entirely customizable. I want to be the CEO of a very high-class designer business producing designer attire and furniture etc. Can I make a designer watch, sunglasses, pens, suits, drinking glasses and chairs or am I forced to own either a delivery company or a manufacturing company. 

I also wanted to own a law firm, now I know this is possible and I plan on using it as my goal if the above is not possible but if it is possible, can I own both a law firm and a designer empire? Can I be an investor and achieve large shareholds in multiple businesses? Can I own multiple businesses alone?

Another question is can I co-own a company? Can me and a friend have a 50/50 ownership deal on a corporation or is it just one owner? With this comes the idea of their being a chain of command. Can I as a founder appoint a CEO, a head of department(s) etc? Can I even have multiple departments such as design, manufacturing, HR, marketting etc?

My final question is to do with leaving a company. Should I as a leader decide to resign, can I appoint a new owner and take on different opportunities while my company is still running in the hands of someone else? If I own 60% of a company, can I sell 50% of my equity and leave the company while keeping an equity steak of 10% to keep an income?

Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I also wanted to own a law firm, now I know this is possible and I plan on using it as my goal if the above is not possible but if it is possible, can I own both a law firm and a designer empire? Can I be an investor and achieve large shareholds in multiple businesses? Can I own multiple businesses alone?

You can only own 1 business at a time.

Another question is can I co-own a company? Can me and a friend have a 50/50 ownership deal on a corporation or is it just one owner? With this comes the idea of their being a chain of command. Can I as a founder appoint a CEO, a head of department(s) etc? Can I even have multiple departments such as design, manufacturing, HR, marketting etc?

I am sure you can do most of this.

My final question is to do with leaving a company. Should I as a leader decide to resign, can I appoint a new owner and take on different opportunities while my company is still running in the hands of someone else? If I own 60% of a company, can I sell 50% of my equity and leave the company while keeping an equity steak of 10% to keep an income?

I am not sure but this most likely would be a thing.

I was still posting before you quoted me as I went afk in the middle of posting.

Edited by JamesLuck01

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

What exactly will be available in terms of becoming a CEO. Is it just a few preset business options or is it entirely customizable. I want to be the CEO of a very high-class designer business producing designer attire and furniture etc. Can I make a designer watch, sunglasses, pens, suits, drinking glasses and chairs or am I forced to own either a delivery company or a manufacturing company. 

Thanks in advance.

You can co-own a company and can appoint a new person to take control if you are to resign. 

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

@HairyGrenade Thanks. What about the departments? And the ability to make all wearables such as watches, shoes, suits all at once?

Honestly not too sure about that, I can ask Motown and let you know.

10 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Thanks @JamesLuck01, why haven't you been added to the moderation team your like the most helpful person on the forums?

Truly IDK, maybe its because I have not asked/ applied for it? But at the same time its the devs staff team from their Altis Life mod on Arma 3.