gorgoroth

bike variation ideas

Over the past year or so I've been on this forum, I've seen so many people interested in bikes, biker culture ect that you see with a lot of games but sadly with a lot of games, developers don't seem to focus as much on the bike side (more seen focusing on fast expensive cars) that also have their appeal and maybe even the majority of people prefer those but I'm speaking for those of us who would much rather have a bike over a car in the game.

I'm making this to try help show the developers that there are many people who would love more bike options in the game because I am worried that this game will leave those people behind and I'd like to have everyone show the types of bikes they would like to see instead of what people think we want (usually looking like cheap Japanese looking bikes that you see in real life)

I genuinely think that the gta v biker dlc added some actual nice looking bikes compared to the ones in it before that can be made to look pretty bad ass and I'd love to see that standard in identity. 

so post your dream bikes, no matter what style! 

(gta v zombie bobber)

output_wMQ5qA.gif

• Like 6

here is another bike from gta (wolfsbane)

apologies for using gta as a reference so much, gta v is one of the closest games to identity and asking for a thing in a game will probably be much easier for a developer to look at how another game did it compared to real life.

output_00KN1l.gif

Edited by gorgoroth
  • Like 1

I would love a lot of customization options and plenty of bike variations. 

My dream would be classic custom panhead or bobber.  I would love to have both in Identity. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gorgoroth said:

apologies for using gta as a reference so much, gta v is one of the closest games to identity

Its not the closest thing really, as its a mix more between Arma 3 Altis Life and gmod's gamemode PERP. GTA has similarities though.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Its not the closest thing really, as its a mix more between Arma 3 Altis Life and gmod's gamemode PERP. GTA has similarities though.

i was more talking about gta's engine type and online, with the more graphical similarities than games like arma ect (atleast i hope the graphics are up to that standard but not something that'd bother me otherwise). i get there's other games and mods a lot more similar but those didn't seem relevant because of the photos i had posted. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I would love a lot of customization options and plenty of bike variations. 

My dream would be classic custom panhead or bobber.  I would love to have both in Identity. 

i do hope there's a lot of customization but im worried this game wont focus on bikes customizations like most games don't. the main thing id ask for would be just to be able to change or remove fenders, change oil tank and to be able to change the exhausts, aswell as to have single seats aswell as the 2 seats most games seem to stick to. aswell as being able to change the colour of pretty much every part. can only hope they add that amount or more but unfortunately not many games have much focus on the bikes at all and we're left to deal with what we got when even being able to take parts off that aren't important could drastically change the look and feel of the bike.

• Like 4

I would like to see a Honda magna Bobber, But also be able to customise each bike extensively.

Edited by Hzap
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

My bikes 

love them man, i prefer them a little more beat up looking myself and hope that is an option in the game but very nice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gorgoroth said:

love them man, i prefer them a little more beat up looking myself and hope that is an option in the game but very nice.

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Beauty!

Oh I love it. That Harley you posted looks like a classic bike. A beautiful bike on its own. Choppers are amazing bikes.

• Like 1

I love the variety you all are posting, although I am suprised no one has posted Modz or Mopeds lol. I guess give it time, especially since I mentioned it. 

I personally hope they have very old school styled bIles,  because I would love an Indian, I live near Indian Charlie's shop where theY host Chrome on the Canal. The amount of Indian's that show up is amazing, and they are all so beautiful!

I hope to one day have one in game, that would be just sweet.

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo