InTheRuff

Business Limitations/Difficulty

I. How difficult will running a business be? In depth, paying bills, running specific operations, required missions, basically what all can we expect from running a business.

II. How many business's can we run? Can we run however many we can handle, like in real life you can't functionally handle a dozen business's without business partners running each business for you, and you taking commission just for backing the company.

III. Will there be stock trading? Some form of realistic trading, investing in a friends company that you feel like will grow in the near future, will you get in trouble for insider trading? Which is basically what I just said in the example above. Investing in a friends business because he tells you it will be coming out with a new revolutionary product in the upcoming future.

IV. Will you have to pay taxes on a business? This one is pretty self explanatory but will they be income based or will we pay taxes per item sold. Something like sales tax payed by both parties. Buyer and seller. 

If anyone has any further questions comment down and any I think are amazing ideas I will edit it into this post along with credit to your username

5 hours ago, InTheRuff said:

I. How difficult will running a business be? In depth, paying bills, running specific operations, required missions, basically what all can we expect from running a business.

You will have to give orders to your player employee's, decide/ set up their salaries, and more. Yes pretty much the basics of running a business i'd expect.

5 hours ago, InTheRuff said:

II. How many business's can we run? Can we run however many we can handle, like in real life you can't functionally handle a dozen business's without business partners running each business for you, and you taking commission just for backing the company.

1 business is the answer, as far as we have been told but if you help with funding, then you could possibly have a share of it.

6 hours ago, InTheRuff said:

III. Will there be stock trading? Some form of realistic trading, investing in a friends company that you feel like will grow in the near future, will you get in trouble for insider trading? Which is basically what I just said in the example above. Investing in a friends business because he tells you it will be coming out with a new revolutionary product in the upcoming future.

That's up to you and your decision/ his to give something in return (you can discuss it with them)

6 hours ago, InTheRuff said:

IV. Will you have to pay taxes on a business? This one is pretty self explanatory but will they be income based or will we pay taxes per item sold. Something like sales tax payed by both parties. Buyer and seller. 

Most definitely yes, probably it will be based on sales tax.