Theo

This Community Is Great & Age

Honestly just looking through the forum I can already see a great community and identity have a good thing going. tbh I have nothing against younger gamers/kids but i'm hoping there's an age limit of atleast 16. Whenever I go on an arma 3 mod there's a kid shooting or mic spamming, and yes there are some mature kids and they should be welcome

anyway, have a good day guys

2 hours ago, Theo said:

Honestly just looking through the forum I can already see a great community and identity have a good thing going. tbh I have nothing against younger gamers/kids but i'm hoping there's an age limit of atleast 16. Whenever I go on an arma 3 mod there's a kid shooting or mic spamming, and yes there are some mature kids and they should be welcome

Agreed. Kids under 14 really tend to do stupid shit, especially in RP games like Identity or GMod. I can't say they all are like that though, since I'm not that old myself. Really looking forward to seeing what will be done about the minges!

• Like 1

Honestly I've seen 26 year old youtubers do stupid shit just as much as 14 year olds. Just take bans on a case by case basis (plus it would be impossible to prove someone's age, as most people under 17 play M rated games anyway)

• Like 1

best example for you:

3 squeakers try to rob me out in darkrp

i've shot them

they: "hey! we've robbed you out! you're not allowed to fight back when someone attacks you!"

me: "ever heard of self defense?"

then they've tryed it 2 more times until they've started to cry to the server owner. ya know what happened next. they've cryed and said that i've fought back when they've tryed to rob me out. then me and the server owner laughed at them and yeah, they've even tryed vrdm after that xD

short: fuck off rules! if there are kids they will die faster than you when you've accidently joined a cs go esl match

On 03/12/2016 at 2:27 AM, Theo said:

Age limit will be R18.

• Like 1

I don't think that there should be age limits, but there should be consequences for their actions. There's a thread on here somewhere discussing all of this & many good points made. 

On 03/12/2016 at 9:27 PM, Theo said:

Whenever I go on an arma 3 mod there's a kid shooting or mic spamming

I saw an 18 year old doing this

Edited by Shadow765

I like that this game will be rated for adults, though that won't stop minors from showing up.  Best we can do is accept that there will be a few.  Thankfully, they should be a minority since this game's target audience age ranges in the 20's.

Of course, as Shadow pointed out, there will be immature adults too.  There's immature people everywhere.  People will be people.

Overall, this community's member ages do generally match the game's target audience, or at least what I perceive to be the apparent target audience. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jared said:

I like that this game will be rated for adults, though that won't stop minors from showing up.  Best we can do is accept that there will be a few.  Thankfully, they should be a minority since this game's target audience age ranges in the 20's.

Of course, as Shadow pointed out, there will be immature adults too.  There's immature people everywhere.  People will be people.

Overall, this community's member ages do generally match the game's target audience, or at least what I perceive to be the apparent target audience. 

most of us are between 17 and 30. sadly i know that we've got at least 2 kids <14 years old in this community

On 17/12/2016 at 7:46 PM, Jayshawn said:

The whole project and idea itself is lit. Looking like a good solid community too.

Are you from Manchester?

Although I understand that the younger people can be annoying as hell we're not all like that, I myself am 13 years old and people have always told me that I am really mature for my age and I've met a lot of other young mature people. If they troll they'll get banned anyway, doesn't matter what age they are.

2 hours ago, JohnDanelson said:

As a passionate roleplayer that is 13, I hope that the limit won't be of age but a test of some sort.

The game will be rated 18 and well that's due to the content but it won't stop you o anyone under that age getting it because everyone's parents allow them to play R18 games, but if they don't it's too bad.

• Like 1