I don't know if something like this is in the works, but there should be some kind of competitive racing motorsport league(s). If it isn't feasable, then a simple underground one will work fine, but I think if this game stays true and adds content continuously this can really add another popular area of gameplay.

I also do not really know how far in depth this game will go. Maybe to go along with this and other careers there can be a news/television career that can do interviews, report news, commentate on sports and events, etc. It would be nice to have multiple player based news or TV stations.

Note: These should probably be a in the not-so-near future so a stable base game can be made and fit enough typical audiences to have a large playerbase before specific careers like these are added. I could list more but I'll refrain.

tl;dr: A professional racing career area, and a news/television career area to be made way later on in the dev cycle, if additional things like this will be added

12 hours ago, Zenvioux said:

I don't know if something like this is in the works, but there should be some kind of competitive racing motorsport league(s). If it isn't feasable, then a simple underground one will work fine, but I think if this game stays true and adds content continuously this can really add another popular area of gameplay.

I also do not really know how far in depth this game will go. Maybe to go along with this and other careers there can be a news/television career that can do interviews, report news, commentate on sports and events, etc. It would be nice to have multiple player based news or TV stations.

Note: These should probably be a in the not-so-near future so a stable base game can be made and fit enough typical audiences to have a large playerbase before specific careers like these are added. I could list more but I'll refrain.

tl;dr: A professional racing career area, and a news/television career area to be made way later on in the dev cycle, if additional things like this will be added

There won't be a career out of the racing thing, but you could always do it underground like as its a illegal thing already but yes it would make a good thing in the far future. 

The second career has already been mentioned and well the answer was sadly a no as because it will take a lot of network resources which they need for other things and so it won't be possible. ( I also wish that it would come true in the far future.)

• Like 1