Wuulf

Tattoo Talk

Alright beautiful people of the forums, its time for another idea thread:

Todays Talk - Tattoo

I wanna know what you people would like to see as far as tattoos, designs, coverage and patterns. I personally would like full possible body including hands, neck and feet too. Even fingers. I would like to be able to design my own but also have a load of preset ones from all cultures including traditional triad, stick n poke and your generic tattoos. Also include a photo if need be, because they are preferred.  

1d17e78a108a72217e3586fbf03abda7.jpg

5a24cdaf09d5c1c982132c0d238cbc3d.jpg

full-body-suit.jpg

• Like 1

Ah Yakuza! 

Tattoos are confirmed, and I myself will be getting a full body work done. Something on my arm similar to this. On my back similar to the next pic. 

And of course, I'll be getting some work done on my hands. 

Image result for yakuza tattoosRelated image

I would like to see some Polynesian style of tattoos since I'm Hawaiian. Would be cool to see a little bit from every art/culture style of tattoos in the game.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Juftintime said:

what if you could design your own tattoos?

Not sure about that, I think you would just drop an image and drop it onto your player. If someone becomes a tattoo artist I see idiots scribbling on someones body. 

Haha I didn't mean it like that, I meant more of just drawing one on yourself, but with the ability to choose other people's tattoos.. and yeah to upload an image would be hella cool, didn't even think of that.

23 minutes ago, Juftintime said:

Now that's an amazing idea. It could benefit crews and gangs in a huge way.

33 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Now that's an amazing idea. It could benefit crews and gangs in a huge way.

Yeah that's what I was thinking about too, gang tattoos and such

2 hours ago, Juftintime said:

Exactly, I was about to ask about that on the "Other Jobs" tab, well the whole thread actually, I would like to see us being able to do it, but not having presets for it, just being able to get the skin templates would do a lot of good to anyone wanting to do tattoos, I always wear tattoos on my characters... Unfortunately I don't have it here anymore, but I did tattoos for a character on a DayZ private server, it didn't look as detailed as this one because I had limited work area, but it looked like this:

3d-good-symbol-creative-tattoos-for-men.jpg

Edited by Pollux
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

good one some people have talent others are funny it would be cool to have a tattoo drawn on your cricketer it makes you different from everyone else you could also get something funny to make people laugh   

• Like 1

The developers have stated that there will be tattoos in the game but they will have to be unlocked to be able to be used by players (joining a prison gang, dealing drugs). Id say if you want tattoos dig in and start doing your thing.

On 12/2/2016 at 10:13 AM, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Not sure about that, I think you would just drop an image and drop it onto your player. If someone becomes a tattoo artist I see idiots scribbling on someones body. 

well than who ever is getting that tattoo decides when its done if they actually want it or not and if someone wastes another persons time for over half an hour they they should pay a little fee than i love the idea though of being a tattoo artist though and maybe creating your own tattoo parlor i think thats what their called 'tattoo parlors'

anyways if i can do this in game one of my characters will certainly look like this no ones gonna mess with me.  Image result for people completely tattooed