Snowychains

Private Military Companies

I was thinking and on the arma 2 island life server i play on there is a fairly uncommon job that the civilians can play: pmc. Basically if any of you guys don't know what private military companies do are they are hired mercenaries that provide security to their client, they are mostly used when their are armed conflicts occurring in the area their client operates in.    

I hope we don't get PMS since that would mean we would get access to powerful weapons. I would instead like to have security companies that have access to like tasers, pistols and maybe MP5 (or some weapons like this).

It's a cool idea, but Motown made it clear that he wants it to be difficult to get high-powered weapons in the game. I wouldn't mind having some form of Private Military in the game though to spark a conflict with officers or a possible SWAT team if one is added.

Then what would happen when the cops came to arrest the VIP, what would the guards do? It would be funny to see. 

Would love to see a Merryweather-like corporation in game. A player-ran military company and security contractor where they sell bodyguard services, illegal vehicles, and weapons.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2016 at 10:09 AM, Xentinel said:

Would love to see a Merryweather-like corporation in game. A player-ran military company and security contractor where they sell bodyguard services, illegal vehicles, and weapons.

On 1/3/2016 at 2:34 PM, intyala said:

I hope we don't get PMS since that would mean we would get access to powerful weapons. I would instead like to have security companies that have access to like tasers, pistols and maybe MP5 (or some weapons like this).

Welcome to ASC. Haha this is literally my company.

On 1/11/2016 at 4:48 PM, DrivenMuffin said:

Welcome to ASC. Haha this is literally my company.

HA! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T TRUST YOU!

7 hours ago, mca0004 said:

HA! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T TRUST YOU!

What is that supposed to mean? I thought it was funny because it was a coincidence that people were thinking that way. Minus selling illegal vehicles. What's so wrong with a PMC / PSC with access to adequate weaponry to do their job?