Hi introducing a Fire Department would be awesome. You can have dispatchers dispatching both the fire department and police department to calls. I have been a volunteer firefighter for over 2 years and my station runs approx. 2500 calls per year. We stay pretty busy and I am an EMT as well. We repspond to medical calls too. Introducing a Fire Department would be beneficial for the community keeping them safe from fires, doing rescue, motor vehicle collisions, and running medical calls to provide care before the ambulance gets there. A fire department would be an awesome career considering they work on a ranking system and it is a popular one. I was the Fire Chief for the UCG gaming community on Arma 2 Island life, and I have to say it would be more fun to have it immersive as possible so that it is like the real thing, and not as boring as Arma 2 island life. Looking forward to the game. Nice work!

• Like 1

On 11/30/2016 at 11:37 AM, xENCRYPTx said:

Hi introducing a Fire Department would be awesome. You can have dispatchers dispatching both the fire department and police department to calls. I have been a volunteer firefighter for over 2 years and my station runs approx. 2500 calls per year. We stay pretty busy and I am an EMT as well. We repspond to medical calls too. Introducing a Fire Department would be beneficial for the community keeping them safe from fires, doing rescue, motor vehicle collisions, and running medical calls to provide care before the ambulance gets there. A fire department would be an awesome career considering they work on a ranking system and it is a popular one. I was the Fire Chief for the UCG gaming community on Arma 2 Island life, and I have to say it would be more fun to have it immersive as possible so that it is like the real thing, and not as boring as Arma 2 island life. Looking forward to the game. Nice work!

2500 calls?!?!?! No way, but ya having fire departments would be interesting, everyone wants the fire and EMS separate from one and other but I believe that they should be together but only in the rural setting, have them separate in the city's

Have a Police Department currently i think the next logical move would be to have a Fire Department also.  There is so much that a Fire Department could bring to the game.  

I find it an awesome idea too, I am a firefighter in real life also and I would like to work as one once Identity its working.

On 30/11/2016 at 4:37 PM, xENCRYPTx said:

@Zach @Grga @LeBeard @xENCRYPTx There is already a fire department and also a EMT department in the game and also they will be separate every where. The departments should not be joint because that means less jobs/ careers for people to do and it don't matter that in some places they are joint with each other because this is a game and so people want to do things and the Police, EMT and Fire Departments will have limited amount of players doing the job at 1 given time. In a game it don't matter if they are separate!

• Like 1

What i'm trying to explain is in the united states almost all fire departments now in days have both fire and ems together because EMS is where the money is made for the city, we don't run a ton of calls under the fire department and not much money is made, what i'm hoping to expect is not necessarily fire and EMS running together but under the same roof.  Most department in the city's have them separated and yes I get what your trying to say to get more players jobs, but 90% of the time full time firefighters are also paramedics.  So for one building to staff firefighter/paramedics that run structure fires MVA's hazmat ext.  and the paramedics can run EMS.  Sure i want to do both because that is what I do and I think it would be more interesting but i guess we will see because i'm not making the game...but the game is ment to be realistic so I would imagine they will have shifts, some stations man up to 10 people and even more if there running both EMS and fire so think, 12 people per shift if there full time...24 hours on 48 hours off, then there are 3 shifts A, B, and C shift, AND this is not counting part-timers that only work maybe 12 hour shifts or less??? They will have plenty of jobs to go around...  

13 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@Zach @Grga @LeBeard @xENCRYPTx There is already a fire department and also a EMT department in the game and also they will be separate every where. The departments should not be joint because that means less jobs/ careers for people to do and it don't matter that in some places they are joint with each other because this is a game and so people want to do things and the Police, EMT and Fire Departments will have limited amount of players doing the job at 1 given time. In a game it don't matter if they are separate!

Edited by Zach

6 hours ago, Zach said:

What i'm trying to explain is in the united states almost all fire departments now in days have both fire and ems together because EMS is where the money is made for the city, we don't run a ton of calls under the fire department and not much money is made, what i'm hoping to expect is not necessarily fire and EMS running together but under the same roof.  Most department in the city's have them separated and yes I get what your trying to say to get more players jobs, but 90% of the time full time firefighters are also paramedics.  So for one building to staff firefighter/paramedics that run structure fires MVA's hazmat ext.  and the paramedics can run EMS.  Sure i want to do both because that is what I do and I think it would be more interesting but i guess we will see because i'm not making the game...but the game is ment to be realistic so I would imagine they will have shifts, some stations man up to 10 people and even more if there running both EMS and fire so think, 12 people per shift if there full time...24 hours on 48 hours off, then there are 3 shifts A, B, and C shift, AND this is not counting part-timers that only work maybe 12 hour shifts or less??? They will have plenty of jobs to go around...  

Well in small towns where a hospital is not present then maybe 2 ambulances under the same roof as the Fire Department. Also Yes it is practical in real life to have them joint for America.

Like previously stated there is already going to be a fire department as well as paramedics and police department. It is not confirmed wether or not ems is connected directly to the fire department however most likely not.

• Like 1