I read somewhere the full game will be on steam and I have seen the steam greenlight page, but I was wondering if the town square module/beta will be on steam. I'd like to pledge to the game with my bank account.

Hey Golden, Identity will be on Steam, but I'm not sure it will be on Steam during beta testing. You may have to download it from a custom launcher available on our website in order to test when the time comes. We will make more payment options available in the future from our website long before their are any changes to the current pledge tier options.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, IQIKxBomber said:

the first quarter of the yearwhen does the town square module release?

the first quarter of 2017

On 11/30/2016 at 11:38 AM, Motown said:

Hey Golden, Identity will be on Steam, but I'm not sure it will be on Steam during beta testing. You may have to download it from a custom launcher available on our website in order to test when the time comes. We will make more payment options available in the future from our website long before their are any changes to the current pledge tier options.

When it is fully released will the pledges be carried over to steam?

6 hours ago, Numbers said:

I'd also like to know please

11 hours ago, Numbers said:

5 hours ago, FaultyTowels said:

I'd also like to know please

Well, the pledge you make on this website will be with you on full release with steam, but when it does release on steam it will probably have none of the pledges here as its a full release and well its exclusive to the early backers of the game. The game will most likely be at a full retail price of $40 or more.

17 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, the pledge you make on this website will be with you on full release with steam, but when it does release on steam it will probably have none of the pledges here as its a full release and well its exclusive to the early backers of the game. The game will most likely be at a full retail price of $40 or more.

Well if it is going to have a AAA price, why are they selling 15 $ passports ? 

4 minutes ago, LC_Steel said:

Identity won't be $60 on release. 

3 minutes ago, LC_Steel said:

I said possibly for the price but its cheap now as its very early in the development and no I think $45 would be max but my guess is $40. AAA games are usually $60 at release like @HairyGrenade said.