GSB7272

Consoles?

Find the answer for yourself, it is in so many places now you are either trolling or haven't even looked.

Wow...well to answer your question anyway, Not right now, it will be PC only, they hope to explore consoles in the future if the situation permits. I would think though, that as much as they want Identity to be, it would really have to be dumbed down to be put on console. But i dont know that for sure. Im just speculating

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Correction
  • Like 1

@Kickapoo I realize from  bein on the foums alot, that you've probably seen all the questions reguarding what platforms...Not everyone has. Or maybe, considering its his 1st post, he didnt or doesnt know how to search. Maybe he does and your right. If u think that, why respond at all, or just answer the question. That kinda response is a bit rude, to assume, that he is either and idiot, or a troll. For the longest time i didnt know where to look, to find the answers to some of my questions. This is my 1st forum so it takes some getting used to...You been at this for a while i see. So what might seem like a stupid question to u, might not be to someone who just got on here, and dont know how to find what they're looking for. Arent we all here cause we love what Identity is supposed to become? I know I'm trying to absorb all the info i can get my hands on about it...I just think that comment was counter productive... @GSB7272 If you go on  YouTube  there are some really cool Q&A sessions with the devs, they give u alot more information in one place

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

@Kickapoo I realize from  bein on the foums alot, that you've probably seen all the questions reguarding what platforms...Not everyone has. Or maybe, considering its his 1st post, he didnt or doesnt know how to search. Maybe he does and your right. If u think that, why respond at all, or just answer the question. That kinda response is a bit rude, to assume, that he is either and idiot, or a troll. For the longest time i didnt know where to look, to find the answers to some of my questions. This is my 1st forum so it takes some getting used to...You been at this for a while i see. So what might seem like a stupid question to u, might not be to someone who just got on here, and dont know how to find what they're looking for. Arent we all here cause we love what Identity is supposed to become? I know I'm trying to absorb all the info i can get my hands on about it...I just think that comment was counter productive... @GSB7272 If you go on  YouTube  there are some really cool Q&A sessions with the devs, they give u alot more information in one place

there's a search bar. can you find it? let me help you:

58b2e1b365266_identity1.thumb.PNG.f910f6

not easy enough? how about this?58b2e1cf422d5_identity2.thumb.png.49681f

• Like 2

Lol Is this a forum for ppl that love Identity, and wanna talk and find out more about it, or is this for ppl that wanna tear other ppl down because they dont know. thats how it will look on my computer, but it doesnt look like that on my cell phone...Someone needs some drama huh?

@Shimozukachi i cant see signatures on my cell phone either. You gonna talk to me like a moron annd try to explain how easy it is as well. Why do all forums turn into bully forums

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Correction

Like i said what may seem like easy simple stuff to u, is not to someone whose never done it before, but yea sure, keep tearing ppl down cause they dont know.

5 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Practice what u preach dude, im not wigging out cause ppl dont have experience

Nah you're just being irritating 

8 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Answer the question or dont and move on your snide comments are not required

Bro you have the chill level of a feminist on her period man I ain't bothered what you think you call me out then don't expect me to say shit back you numpty ¬¬

Is there a way i can block this clown someone please tell me, i forgot my idiot to english dictionary in my other jeans, and this guy is a condescending prick...your a presidwnt and u act like THIS over a repeatedly asked question...BOoHoo

6 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Is there a way i can block this clown someone please tell me, i forgot my idiot to english dictionary in my other jeans, and this guy is a condescending prick...your a presidwnt and u act like THIS over a repeatedly asked question...BOoHoo

Yes you can go on my account and block me from there, and also President is a rank that can be achieved by all. Not often do we get newbies who contribute nothing but whiney little bitchedness to the forums and complain because they can't all ask when the release date is 10,000 times without frustrating the regulars.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Yes you can go on my account and block me from there, and also President is a rank that can be achieved by all. Not often do we get newbies who contribute nothing but whiney little bitchedness to the forums and complain because they can't all ask when the release date is 10,000 times without frustrating the regulars.

Kickapoo, seriously.. One on one.. That shit gonna be on consoles? xD

2 hours ago, Arky said:

Kickapoo, seriously.. One on one.. That shit gonna be on consoles? xD

Wii U Exclusive mate

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Answer the question or dont and move on your snide comments are not required

It's the internet buddy, these miserable trolls need to feel relevant somewhere. And quite frankly no one in real life probably cares about them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

What i was implying about the president tag,  was not that its special, cause why would YOU have it. But  in the sense that youve been here long enough to not have your head in your ass and be a bit more respectful to ppl...you should know better

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Adding

Ive seen Jameslucky answer so many "console?" Post questions the same way. And hes done it alot more than you, He doesnt degrade ppl...Ive not one time, seen him try and make someone feel like a moron cause they didnt know even a simple overly asked question. Grow up u self important twit

Your talking to ppl like they are retarded, and you expect them to not take offense? But we are supposed to understand why you have your panties twisted over a QUESTION thats been asked too many times, That No one said you have to read or respond to lol. Who are you to get mad, about something so trivial? But you can talk to ppl however you like?  Like i said... Practice what you preach

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Adding

Seriously bro, were you not hugged as a child? You eat paint chips or something? Dont you have something better to do...i bet you feel all clever...how long did it take for you to set your mind to finding that and putting it up there. Coulda been doin something better...like helping ppl like Identity more, not wanna write it off because of condescending forum fanboys

11 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Seriously bro, were you not hugged as a child? You eat paint chips or something? Dont you have something better to do...i bet you feel all clever...how long did it take for you to set your mind to finding that and putting it up there. Coulda been doin something better...like helping ppl like Identity more, not wanna write it off because of condescending forum fanboys

raw.gif.fc3a386cdfa32b5bd06cc3bd21ebd2ef