Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Serty

Long time no see - Pledge account deleted?

7 posts in this topic

Hello, on 7/28/15 I bought the $50.00 package to show my support to your project.
Since then I've completely forgotten about it but got reminded by your new YouTube video.
After watching the video I tried logging in and was unable to, tried to reset my password, username etc. without luck.

I still have my pledge email in my Gmail inbox and if a moderator will be able to help me out I will happily send you a pm.
My username was 'Serty' and my email address was the same as this account as well.

//Serty

Just making sure you know:
I have went through the Kickstarter award claim already however it tells me this:

No unclaimed pledges were found using the given email address. It's possible that the system has auto-claimed the pledge for you. This happens when you create a game account using the same email address as was used for the old pledge.

Toss me a private message with the email screenshot, please. If it's not in our system that means Kickstarter didn't give it to us, which usually comes down to a billing issue at the time of Kickstarter funding being completed. Did you also get an email saying you were billed?

1 person likes this

On 12/4/2016 at 4:26 PM, HairyGrenade said:

Hey @Serty, was your issue resolved? 

Hello @Hairygrenade, no I pm'd Paratus and still haven't heard back (29th of nov)