HairyGrenade

Apartment/Housing Customization Video

Any floor plans? I'm honestly debating my purchase based on apartments for offer. I'm assuming the 2 bedroom is the one shown in the video, though I am curious on the 1 bedroom luxury apartment. 

This is good stuff, i like how you can place anything anywhere, and the lamo needing to be by power plug. very good in my opinion it dosent much much for improvment to impress

Really can't wait to be able to make my own nice room and show my friends, get some Banksy art on the walls as well ahah 

• Like 5

Looks great so far! Hope their is alot of customization options so i can have posters and other nerd-like stuff hanging around.

This looks amazing! Can't wait to actually play around with it myself. :P 

Would you be able to paint anything you want, inappropriate or not, and store it in your house?

I love how it looks but i am afraid precision placing will be hard, meaning proper alignment and moving it a really small bit. Right now it looks like it will be a small hassle to do so. Further amazing video!

On 28/11/2016 at 8:48 PM, EvoDube said:

I replied in the youtube video itself but i'll reiterate some other things.

I think that an addition in the color customization is to add a Hex color code, for those that are looking for the right color.

I'm not sure what other feedback I could give other than that from what the video has shown us, other than the movement in third person seemed weird to me. Otherwise, I enjoyed the update. Hoping to see more customization and great ideas to make this game one of a kind.

Agree.

The same goes for your company's store, it would be great to input either HEX codes or RGB codes. This will be a benefit if your company has a specific color theme. :)

Edited by MikaFromDenmark
Misspelled word
  • Like 1

On 08/05/2017 at 9:43 PM, YaboyJax said:

Would you be able to paint anything you want, inappropriate or not, and store it in your house?

Very interesting question!
Will the art in the game be subject to censorship or not ..