Rem

POTENTIALLY AWESOME IDEA

Hello reader,

Before giving off my own ideas, I got inspiration off of @Herzog and his idea of a comic con. Please show him some love if you find this a good thing or just want to see this implemented. :)

So, I have an idea that involved large scale events. I was thinking that there could be a feature where you can buy land, and then build on that land. People would be able to build a stage or make a large building that would include things like a Comic-Con or some big social gathering where a lot (and I mean a lot, hundreds, and maybe even thousands) of people will be able to go to that one place and be with people that share those interests on a large scale. For example, I am the manager of a band and I want to hold a concert. I would be able to buy off a piece of land and build a stage and sell tickets for the band. I know this is very ambitious but this could be a big part of the game that would help bring the community together.

~Dickbutt

• Like 10

I think this is a pretty cool idea. I would love to have a big car show on a plot of land where everyone could show of their cars, and your idea would totally work! Keep it up! 

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure they've already mentioned concert stadiums as being a feature. (oh and just so you know the server limit is 300)

At this time you cannot build custom structures on land. There is land for farming, as well as pre-existing homes and buildings which can be owned and operated, but we don't allow building permanent structures for performance reasons. When you want a lag-free experience with a lot of players, that's something that survival games suffer for.

That said, if you want to put on a concert you can rent a concert hall. You'll get the option of choosing the theme for the event which will configure the art of the interior. The concert halls even have a stage which amplifies volume of instruments, as well as microphones for singing or speaking. You can use these for all sorts of things.

• Like 5

On 2016-12-07 at 11:58 PM, Trashman said:

weebs should not be in this game -_-

But this is a game for everyone, expecially weebs :P