VaxJezus

Will Sports be a Job?

I was wondering if sports will be an option for a career. Like could a person play football, futbol, tennis, lacrosse, etc. I think this would be a great idea allowing players to become sports stars along with sport announcers. They could have stadiums and whatnot. I would love for this to be a thing. :)\

-VaxJezus

• Like 3

On 28/11/2016 at 1:58 AM, VaxJezus said:

I was wondering if sports will be an option for a career. Like could a person play football, futbol, tennis, lacrosse, etc. I think this would be a great idea allowing players to become sports stars along with sport announcers. They could have stadiums and whatnot. I would love for this to be a thing. :)\

-VaxJezus

I'm quite sure the devs have said sports will be included, but whether they can be used to gain revenue is another question. This is because for it to be realistic the player in question would need a team, a whole load of supporters, sponsors etc. I don't think theres gonna be that many people sticking around, meaning getting paid for what I would call a 'minigame' in Identity would make it a rather easy route in comparison to other roles.

On 2016-11-27 at 1:58 AM, VaxJezus said:

-VaxJezus

Sports are just an extra thing and so it is a non paid thing. 

On 11/27/2016 at 5:58 PM, VaxJezus said:

-VaxJezus

As far as I know sports will only be an extra thing and it's up to the players to do with whatever is given to them. I would really want to see a boxing and futbul stadium. I hope you will be able to have your own boxing gym with a boxing ring that can be used, that would be awesome.

2 hours ago, Mastahakill said:

As far as I know sports will only be an extra thing and it's up to the players to do with whatever is given to them. I would really want to see a boxing and futbul stadium. I hope you will be able to have your own boxing gym with a boxing ring that can be used, that would be awesome.

I don't believe Gyms will be ownable like bars.

On 5/2/2017 at 11:26 AM, Mastahakill said:

There is a boxing league currently called "Born to Bleed", which can be found here:

On 11/27/2016 at 8:58 PM, VaxJezus said:

-VaxJezus

If sports get popular enough among the people and lots of people show up to watch, you could possibly earn money from sponsors and/or ticket sales.

It would be rather easy to own a boxing gym. Just purchase a house and clean out the inside. Set up a ring with some chairs and your set.

1 hour ago, LawDog said:

It would be rather easy to own a boxing gym. Just purchase a house and clean out the inside. Set up a ring with some chairs and your set.

You're*

And no, it wouldn't be that easy. You won't be be able to knock down walls inside your house. And any house that has a big enough living room that can hold a boxing ring AND seats? Good luck saving up for that one. And also if you've seen the apartment customization video, that's a two bedroom apartment right there. Don't tell me you'd be able to fit a ring in there either.

But ok, you can save up for a mansion. :)

5 hours ago, Genesai said:

You're*

And no, it wouldn't be that easy. You won't be be able to knock down walls inside your house. And any house that has a big enough living room that can hold a boxing ring AND seats? Good luck saving up for that one. And also if you've seen the apartment customization video, that's a two bedroom apartment right there. Don't tell me you'd be able to fit a ring in there either.

But ok, you can save up for a mansion. :)

I have no interest in that, but I'm sure some houses might be able to accommodate something of that nature. Supposed to use your imagination right? Oh and by the way there will be houses not just apartments...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dragon_12dk said:

do you know if thats a normal apartment, or a luxury apartment in the video? was trying to figure the difference out between the two.

I have no idea. It looked nice, but not luxurious in any way. So I'm guessing that was a normal version of a two-bedroom apartment. In the current pledge rewards there is no two-bedroom available however. One studio, a one-bedroom apartment and a luxury one-bedroom apartment. But seeing there will be houses and penthouses and such, I'm quite convinced there will be a luxury two-bedroom apartment.

• Like 2

Although it won't be an established career, I think it is possible. People can start leagues with teams. If they can get enough support and people to sponsor them it could become a career. The odds of this happening after seeing people on the forums for this long, I don't think it's very probable.

I can see the revenue part of sports will be verry difficult but yet you can hire guards to supervise payments through the entrance,and hopefully this will shed light onto this convo more on how to  be payed throught sports. One little theory is when the city is collecting tax's is to give a small part maby give sportsplayers 2% or what ever you feel giving as leader,with that will add revenue for the sports team and players as well as the city will gain money off items/food purchased at that game as with tickets to that game will have a small tax goes to the city. So as u can see makinb money in Identity will benefit everyone as long as you have the right people in charge to make and understand financials!!! :) .._._.._if not ur servers f#cked lmao cant wait to see some servers compaired to the one I'll be playing on!!!! :):)

not trying to jack your thread bro but i just want a mini gold course to go to play with some friends that would be fun :) or maybe a mini arcade :)

On 08/01/2017 at 10:24 PM, Genesai said:

I have no idea. It looked nice, but not luxurious in any way. So I'm guessing that was a normal version of a two-bedroom apartment. In the current pledge rewards there is no two-bedroom available however. One studio, a one-bedroom apartment and a luxury one-bedroom apartment. But seeing there will be houses and penthouses and such, I'm quite convinced there will be a luxury two-bedroom apartment.

I think there is a two-bedroom apartment right now, the VIP for 500$...

Besides bum fights I doubt that any other sports would really be a job in Identity, as it would probably be kinda boring to watch.

10 hours ago, EmmaSolstice said:

I think there is a two-bedroom apartment right now, the VIP for 500$...

The discussion went about the luxury version of that apartment. Not whether or not people get two bedroom apartments. We know they do. The person who asked me about it asked if the one in the customization video is the luxury version or not of that two bedroom apartment. And it's not. It's the normal version. The version get for the $500 pledge.

Your info is correct, but you totally missed the ball on the subject at hand. No harm done. :)