Hello reader,

I was wondering if there was any mention of a radio talk host. If people could buy a frequency and then play music and talk over it would be awesome. People in their cars would be able to tune into the radio and listen as they drive wherever they drive. Also, a youtube player could be added to the game or some form of music playing. If anyone has any questions on any concerns or question on how this would work, feel free to leave a comment and I will gladly answer you. :)

~Dickbutt

• Like 1

Hello reader,

I realize that this is a lot like the post that the dev his "devblog" on and I am saying this as in, we can buy a frequency just for us and no one else can be able to use it because how the dev worded it, anyone can walk into the building and start hosting when you aren't. I mean like, you purchase a building, and you make it into your personal thing or you can start out in your appartment. Also, will there be different mics that you can buy that will increase sound quality (in game mics, duh) or will it be as good as your mic in real life. I hope this clears things up a bit. :) 

~Dickbutt

Edited by DickButt
  • Like 1

I will be hosting a radio show about current politics in game and current crime.

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

Wait wait TV,s are interactive can we buy a to channel and set up like a news broadcast or something similar

5 minutes ago, Resurge said:

Wait wait TV,s are interactive can we buy a to channel and set up like a news broadcast or something similar

There will not be any news broadcasts because adding cameras in-game to stream live video will decrease server performance.

• Like 1