GeneSmith

Exotica Erotica

Don't let the name fool you. Exotica Erotica is your number one stop for partying, gambling, drinking and some extra activities. With our bright and colorful lights with a mixture of dark and seductive it's the perfect combination of party and relaxing.IMG_2164.JPG.e5354820020d46c040a46560edd

You'll be treated to the best music and girls you've ever seen. Any type of alcohol you can imagine and some private rooms we'll get around to later. 

Gambling- Enjoy a wide range of gambling activities like Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, Roulette, Slot Machines and more. With a lively community you'll be sure to find somebody to play with.

Dancing and Music- DJ's who selectively pick the music they think are best suited for you to dance to. And fun close quarters dancing with women and men.

Strippers- Hopefully you like having fun. Because with this little extra you'll be seeing woman dance for you in privacy. Just pay a small little fee and you'll be sitting in Heaven.

IMG_2165.JPG.5ec904dc0d711474bbf9bc93357IMG_2166.thumb.JPG.5f69e3a2d7966d9993a79

And with our bar pool you'll be able to swim and socialize with any other patron. Don't forget your swimsuit.IMG_2167.JPG.6733166f29a31f7f4f6e1370767

At Exotica Erotica we plan to make your stay the best. With plans to open it up as a Hotel this should be your go to place for dancing and partying. Just remember to leave it in moderation. And if you get a little too wild just rent a room, and our staff will be waiting with breakfast in the morning. Have a wonderful time, and stay exotic.

I like how you took LIV nightclub in Miami and pure in Vegas photos and posted them on here. Good on ya. More than likely you haven't been to either. But I like the style.

Wow i have high hope's for this place looks amazing i will make sure to visit this place a lot of they will implement this. i really hope they do put this in game as there would be so many diffrent role play situations that could come from this and also there could be so many diffrent roles people could have in this place no one would end up being unemployed ahah. Only problem is because there wont be many npc if any it could be hard to find people to have every job here so you could come sort staffed a lot.

On 30/03/2017 at 11:29 PM, callsign said:

I like how you took LIV nightclub in Miami and pure in Vegas photos and posted them on here. Good on ya. More than likely you haven't been to either. But I like the style.

What's your point here may I ask, by metnioning that he probably hasn't been to either of them?

• Like 1

I don't care where the idea came from, where the pictures came from, or who you plan on working with to build this! All I care to do is tell you good job on working towards something, I appreciate people that are entrepreneurial...in your words "Peace Out :-)"!

• Like 2

I thought you couldnt own clubs because they were part of "social hubs"