lamboadict1012

EXO Motorsports™ - Premium automotive distribution and sales

58369b2cae1a5_officiallogo.thumb.jpg.e8b

EXO Motorsports™ is a high-end sport, luxury, and even supercar dealership and automobile maker and distributor, EXO Motorsports™ has been dealing cars to happy and satisfied customers in the United States since 1969 and started selling overseas to countries like Great Britain, Germany, China, Japan, Russia, France, United Arab Emirates, and lots more! the cars we make are very exclusive and only available at one of our dealerships, nowhere else! The cars we sell are also very exclusive with connections and partnerships to 33 exotic vehicle manufacturers like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Pagani, Alfa Romeo, Maserati,  Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Nissan, Acura, Subaru, Infiniti,  Dodge, Chevrolet, Ford, Cadillac, Hennessey, Saleen, Tesla, Trion,  McLaren, Aston Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, Lotus, Noble, Rolls Royce, Koenigsegg, GTA, W Motors, Bugatti, and Zenvo. we also have connections to companies like Liberty Walk (LB), Rocket Bunny, and RTR to really add some personality to your car (only available on select vehicles). As for our own cars we haven't released anything yet but a prototype by the name of the EXO 1 is currently in testing and analysis, we can't release too much information but it will be a sleek looking coupe and optional convertible that will star a 3.8L V-8 found in the McLaren 675LT and 675LT Spyder, it will have a 6 speed manual transmission with Pirelli P-Zero sport tires.

photo-3.jpg.71f2eb8a1a8645b91d300eadda5a   

This is just the backroom of one of our dealerships.

FAQ: EXO Motorsports™ is a sister company of Alpha Wolf Enterprises™ (AWE).

Legal:

EXO Motorsports™ and the EXO Motorsports™ name are owned by EXO Motorsports™ and  Alpha Wolf Enterprises™ anyone using the name for business or commercial use without the permission of  EXO Motorsports™ CEO (lamboadict1012) or Alpha Wolf Enterprises™ CEO (Xwolf) will be sued and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

© EXO Motorsports™ inc. 1969-2016 all rights reserved

• Like 3

Hello Lamboadict1012 my good sir,

I have recently posted a new "Union" so to speak for men and woman of only the utmost honor. You sir seem to be of the fitting category. The Platinum Club as we have come to calling it a prestigious formation of high class people on which the very foundation is built upon us, the rich, the famous, the leaders, and the powerful. Our goal is simple; to control and manipulate the production and distribution of high end goods and resources throughout the island of Identity, and of course to retain a healthy profit from doing so, as well as to increase our wealth and status or at least maintain it throughout the game world.. We are currently accepting CEO's of affluent businesses such as the one you own yourself, Celebrities, and of course political figures to hold sway over the commoners of Identity.

You sir would make a stunning edition to the Platinum Club, and we would love to have you aboard.

Please reply on this post or PM me if you would prefer if you would like any further details, or if you are interested in joining the club.

More information can also be found on my post found in the business section of the forums.

Cheers,

Bob Ross, CEO of Bob Ross: Promoter of Fine Art, and Founder of The Platinum Club 

Platinum-Club-Padded.jpg.8c32e5210fbe60e

Hello KINGBEN1223, I regret to inform you that I will not be joining "THE PLATINUM CLUB" because I have been informed that the club is no longer active.

-Signed lamboadict1012 CEO EXO MOTORSPORTS

Cougar racing is looking for sponsors for one of our stockcars. If you want more information please contact us!

You want to sell any merch similar to the likes of ferrari, if so then do not hesitate to hmu