fataldutch

November video

6 minutes ago, fataldutch said:

So is the promised november video coming or not? i thought one would be released?

Its still November, we have a week more to wait to see if it comes or not.

6 minutes ago, LC_Steel said:

hopefully it does but i do believe it will. If not i will be very disappointed.

Don't get your hopes up mate, but I agree it would be rather nice I must say

I say get the salt ready just in case. It may not come out on the count of them not having the time to do it.

2 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

I say get the salt ready just in case. It may not come out on the count of them not having the time to do it.

I hope it comes out on black friday or sunday this week. but more likely to be friday.

30 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I hope it comes out on black friday or sunday this week. but more likely to be friday.

I'm preparing for nothing at all so if it does come out it'll meet beyond my expectations 

2 hours ago, Myrothas said:

Did he say November this year? :)

yes it should be be released by next Wednesday but hopefully tomorrow or latest on Monday.

3 hours ago, Azta said:

Patience guys, projects like this needs time :)

The time for patience is over they cant make another promise about a video and not follow through. If it doesnt make it by the end of the month then Im done.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kalebninja said:

The time for patience is over they cant make another promise about a video and not follow through. If it doesnt make it by the end of the month then Im done.

I actually think that it's sort of just tiring at this point. But I gotta wait and see.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kalebninja said:

Well, it could be any day now and a lot of people will have the same stress as you if they fail on the promise again.

• Like 1

At the end of the day no ones forcing you to stay here. If you dont like waiting and the way that the dev team runs things then you can just go and come back when its out. Im happy waiting as there is still the forums to have fun on. I like looking at everyones ideas and its great to give your own suggestions while the game is in development. I believe that is why people buy early access is because they get to create the game along with the devs, not to moan about how theyll leave if a video doesnt come out. If you are not interested in the waiting game and getting involved with the games development then the doors open.

• Like 1

This is the problem with games like this. Indie devs who take a chance to make potentially great, and ambitious games like this are unfortunately understaffed, even if the devs themselves have alot of skill and talent. Then we got the big studio's who don't want to take a risk on their triple a titles, so they usually pump out the same mediocre crap. That's why great games are few and far between these days.