fataldutch

November video

So it's coming next Wednesday then eh? Through the words of who exactly? Lion through Motown? Oh yeahhh very reassuring. Best not to pin it on them at all because otherwise on Thursday the salt is gonna be spilled

• Like 1

I already knew it wasn't coming out mid this month. I was actually expecting some last minute of November when the clock strikes 11:59 pm. 

• Like 1

The november video is crucial for the game fan base or its supporters, if the video didn't come out it will kill the hype of the game , and that's bad Lts hope for the best :) 

20 minutes ago, Asupra said:

The november video is crucial for the game fan base or its supporters, if the video didn't come out it will kill the hype of the game , and that's bad Lts hope for the best :) 

Yeah, no hate at all towards the devs, but the release of the video will make or break the hype for me, I saw on their twitter about 7 months ago they planned on releasing a video, so if it doesn't come out now then I can't keep hoping it'll come out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckets said:

Yeah, no hate at all towards the devs, but the release of the video will make or break the hype for me, I saw on their twitter about 7 months ago they planned on releasing a video, so if it doesn't come out now then I can't keep hoping it'll come out.

I will be disappointed but I will still have hope and hype for the game as I don't give up easy, and so far I have waited patiently for nearly 2 years for the game itself. I can easily wait another year, but that is just me. I think, everyone should wait till every country/ place in the world is Thursday before dropping hope because the time differences can be everything.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I will be disappointed but I will still have hope and hype for the game as I don't give up easy, and so far I have waited patiently for nearly 2 years for the game itself. I can easily wait another year, but that is just me. I think, everyone should wait till every country/ place in the world is Thursday before dropping hope because the time differences can be everything.

True. I just feel like if they don't release some sort of any type of video, it would seriously hurt some of the long waited and im-patient followers. 

• Like 2

So many people would like a rushed, most likely incomplete work? 

Seriously people need to understand that this is a 9 person passion project. 

If theY are  not bending for the impatience of people, perhaps keep faith that they aren't putting out a money grab like Hello Games. 

Do you all want another No Man's Sky? Have patience, or make your own game. 

Sick of inpatient people who don't understand the undertaking 9 people have taken. 

2016...fuck all the living. lol 

Edited by The1TheOnlyGonzo
  • Like 2

Motown just said on twitter that the video is probably coming out withing the next couple of days.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Motown just said on twitter that the video is probably coming out withing the next couple of days.

"Probably"

They only got a couple days.

16 minutes ago, Calico said:

"Probably"

They only got a couple days.

If not then they miss the deadline.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

If not then they miss the deadline.

And lose a lot of trust from the fan base.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Calico said:

And lose a lot of trust from the fan base.

That's hardly a guarantee is it. Also a sort of ultimate deadline for this video seems to have materialised out of thin air making people pressure for that certain date or they will be angry about it. Guarantee it will lead to a few more posts on the forums complaining about it and that's it.

3 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

So many people would like a rushed, most likely incomplete work? 

Seriously people need to understand that this is a 9 person passion project. 

If theY are  not bending for the impatience of people, perhaps keep faith that they aren't putting out a money grab like Hello Games. 

Do you all want another No Man's Sky? Have patience, or make your own game. 

Sick of inpatient people who don't understand the undertaking 9 people have taken. 

2016...fuck all the living. lol 

I get it man but its just why make a news about a video coming on NOV if its not possible by group of 9 ,,, and i am not saying that i don't trust the devs coz i do since they did communicate with us on every  possible aspect of the game and what can be done with a game engine like unreal 4 and there is alot of potential in there just youtube or google unreal engine aloot , also need to mention arma life and a lot more , and then you got a game in concept is huuuge but can be done and it takes time to make and Alot more to gather required material like voces , textures etc , long story short : lets hope for the Best :) 

• Like 1

Let them develop the game, stop being greedy, it will come in time. The longer we wait the better developed it will be. Do you know how hard it is to make a game of this magnitude. Nobody does, because its never been done before. In the meantime I would reccomend just playing other games, play arma or ... idk second life if you wanna roleplay lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fakeout said:

Do you know how hard it is to make a game of this magnitude. Nobody does, because its never been done before.

you're clearly very ignorant.

This is what i dont get. No one understand what they get themselves into when the pledge for early access to a game. The game is not made by EA, it doesnt get done in a few months. Good games take time. Get that into your head as im sick and tired of all these little children on the forums claiming how disappointed they will be if a bloody video doesnt come out. Grow a pair and be patient. Some of us here have been here from the start and so far the only complaining ive done is about the people complaining.

• Like 1