Shimozukachi

steep

29 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

best wintersports game. nothing else to say about it.

You're kidding right? SSX Tricky for the PS2 is way better than that game. It's a snowboarding Skate game with way worse controls. I did not like that game at all.

1 hour ago, GeneSmith said:

You're kidding right? SSX Tricky for the PS2 is way better than that game. It's a snowboarding Skate game with way worse controls. I did not like that game at all.

then go to ski simulations from the 90s that allow you to fall 20 miles without getting any damage when landing ya little arcade game player :P

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

then go to ski simulations from the 90s that allow you to fall 20 miles without getting any damage when landing ya little arcade game player :P

Ubisoft has once again proven that they can't make games right. Especially something like this. The controls are way too bad. Also, quit putting bait on the forum Shimo. You're doing it on purpose

• Like 3

On 24.11.2016 at 8:51 AM, FlyingDuck said:

SSX 3 Is the best shit, #ChildhoodMemories. Gotta love the songs.

sure. childhoodmemories are the best thing. flashback quest for identity is the best and most realistic shooter with the best soundtrack #ChildhoodMemories.

On 21.11.2016 at 11:40 AM, GeneSmith said:

Ubisoft has once again proven that they can't make games right. Especially something like this. The controls are way too bad. Also, quit putting bait on the forum Shimo. You're doing it on purpose

you've clearly proven (again) that you're 12 years old. you can't accept that other people like game b more than game a. just by your choice of words it's clear that you're baiting to argue.

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

I agree with @Shimozukachi 100%. Steep is the best game of it's type. SSX is an arcade game. It's goofy. I want realism. @GeneSmith comparing a game to SKATE is a compliment. You must just not like realism. That's okay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rylet said:

I agree with @Shimozukachi 100%. Steep is the best game of it's type. SSX is an arcade game. It's goofy. I want realism. @GeneSmith comparing a game to SKATE is a compliment. You must just not like realism. That's okay.

I like realism like Skate. But Steep is just boring. 

5 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I like realism like Skate. But Steep is just boring. 

Oh! Well being boring is a whole different ball game. I can see why many would find it boring for sure. I think it needs to be easier (and more meaningful) to do things with your friends. 

But the controls and actually playing, navigating, and moving around in the game are perfectly fine in my opinion. I think the game leave a lot to be desired for sure, buuuut it's the best one of it's type so far in my opinion. Doesn't necessarily make it amazing or even good, just that it's better than everything else of it's type. xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rylet said:

Oh! Well being boring is a whole different ball game. I can see why many would find it boring for sure. I think it needs to be easier (and more meaningful) to do things with your friends. 

But the controls and actually playing, navigating, and moving around in the game are perfectly fine in my opinion. I think the game leave a lot to be desired for sure, buuuut it's the best one of it's type so far in my opinion. Doesn't necessarily make it amazing or even good, just that it's better than everything else of it's type. xD

I agree, people who enjoy Snowboarding would absolutely love this game. It's the most realistic one out there and it could have some major potential.

Im still waiting for Skate 4 though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

IMG_2385.thumb.PNG.bdf9a79a5757b3c01783a

IMG_2386.thumb.PNG.e80b5ac26e2aea5a86dde

I still have faith in the game considering they're still hinting and teasing it. It's not dead, it'll come soon.

skate 4 is not even steep. you don't want to talk about the most realistic wintersportsgame that's available atm? then go and talk about those arcade games in another thread!  this topic is about steep, not about skate and not about ssx. get it or leave. you're doing that on purpose.

37 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

skate 4 is not even steep. you don't want to talk about the most realistic wintersportsgame that's available atm? then go and talk about those arcade games in another thread!  this topic is about steep, not about skate and not about ssx. get it or leave. you're doing that on purpose.

From the look of it you poured gas on the flame to keep it going. Steep is alright. Played the beta but it wasn't for me.

29 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

From the look of it you poured gas on the flame to keep it going. Steep is alright. Played the beta but it wasn't for me.

i know. i was bored of it after the second beta, but do i have a reason to hate a game just because i'm bored after 2 betas? no. same for you, @GeneSmith.

Edited by Shimozukachi

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i know. i was bored of it after the second beta, but do i have a reason to hate a game just because i'm bored after 2 betas? no. same for you, @GeneSmith-

I didn't get too far. But it seemed like the potential was there. 

2 hours ago, Cornholio said:

I didn't get too far. But it seemed like the potential was there. 

that's right. the great thing about steep is the g force system. it refills over time when you take it easy for a short time. that makes it more realistic than other games of that genre.

• Like 1