WHAT ABOUT YOUTUBERS AS CARRER?

Actually, I know there will be computers, notebooks, smarphones and etc... so they should have an Social Media similliar to Youtube, where the players would be able to record their own videos. 

Maybe they could Record games (yeah, maybe they should add mini-games to the game and make them recordable). Or make DailyVlogs of their life on the game, or tutorials, pranks or everything else. Just record what the people want to see.

What u guys think?

• Like 2

While it's cool, it won't be implemented mainly because of this being a game with bigger plans. I know that there was a point where I was gonna make a series of my friends and I goofing off and doing dumb stuff and calling it a show. But being a YouTuber seems too far fetched

• Like 2

Well, it would essentially be like how various games have a feature where you can share videos of you playing the game. So that there is some kind of video sharing thing, I believe it's possible, but recording it through a phone and uploading I'm not sure that would work, but pausing the game and sharing it is possible, I imagine they could pull that off. Maybe you can connect your youtube account to identity so you can watch youtube inside the game.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2016 at 2:38 PM, GeneSmith said:

While it's cool, it won't be implemented mainly because of this being a game with bigger plans. I know that there was a point where I was gonna make a series of my friends and I goofing off and doing dumb stuff and calling it a show. But being a YouTuber seems too far fetched

I strongly agree with you!

• Like 1

i feel that it could be easily done. alot of RP's could be made using a mobile phone and becoming a "vlogger". hell i can RP as a foodie and just visit people's restaurants and put videos up on this little minisite that would be called something other than youtube for obvious copyright reasons.

its a good idea that, like the TV in GTA V, adds a little bit of ambience and allows you to have some personal time to yourself if you dont feel like facing the world yet. websurfing is a new american pass-time.

• Like 1

On 17/01/2017 at 7:45 AM, toxicreign020 said:

i feel that it could be easily done. alot of RP's could be made using a mobile phone and becoming a "vlogger".

Let me hold you here because the developers stated that "There will be no video recording objects" in the game because these objects are high network objects.... So guaranteed the phone will not be able to record. 

However you're not wrong about it containing Good Role Play!

Also if you watched the apartment video you would notice that you can watch YT in-game and will be able to select the videos you want to watch.

16 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Also if you watched the apartment video you would notice that you can watch YT in-game and will be able to select the videos you want to watch.

all the more incentive for people to try and make money in game by making actual youtube lets plays of the game that can be seen in game. everybody wins.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, toxicreign020 said:

all the more incentive for people to try and make money in game by making actual youtube lets plays of the game that can be seen in game. everybody wins.

There will be no streaming / recording software and hardware in game which means you cannot make money off of it in game.

• Like 1