Sign in to follow this  
Gustavo

npc around the world?

will there be npc players around the game world just walking around us, or is it only just people who created accounts?

Devs have said that there will only be NPC's at cash registers etc with no 'walking' NPC's like GTA has.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gustavo said:

will there be npc players around the game world just walking around us, or is it only just people who created accounts?

Read This Post! Because clearly its already answered and easily found as I made a FAQ Extended to give the new people a few more answers instead of searching for them and clearly no one uses there brain to look. (sorry for being straight up truthful, i am tired not in a good mood)

10 hours ago, Gustavo said:

I have an embarrassing little story about NPCs. When I first came home from the military in 2004, I had never even heard the term MMO before. I saw someone playing some Pirates of the Caribbean  game, thought it looked kind of fun, and made an account. I'm not exactly one of the duller crayons in the box, but it hadn't dawned on me that the characters walking around weren't NPCs. I was having kind of a rough day, so I figured I'd blow off some steam by telling these NPCs immaturely vulgar and inappropriate suggestions. I mean, these weren't player characters, so it couldn't hurt anyone by blowing off a little steam, right? Well.... I didn't last too long on that game. Kind of an embarrassing faux pas for me, but it was a learning lesson :)

npc on the streets will make us think they are real players and we go talk to them on the road by mystake thinking its a real players, not a good idea in my opinion

anyone agree?