Bushido0

The Library

I was wondering how the Library in the game is going to work, not exactly like how will the books be read, but how will you choose which real world books to include in the game, and how will you get them in the game, do you kind of purchase the ebooks from Amazon or some other website or whatever then upload them into the game, or do you have to write them out manually ?

If you need help finding the books and writing them out and / or editing the books I would like to offer some help as I am a writer and very interested in the game, so if ever the devs need a hand with anything to do with that I wouldn't mind helping out.

Also when it comes to choosing books, my reading taste seem to fall mostly onto books which are already in the public domain, so I might be able to help with that too if need be :)

Just thought I'd offer a hand, I'd imagine the workload is pretty rough on the devs of this game, also I am genuinely interested in how the library is going to work in this game and the publishing of your own writing in the game.

-Bushido

• Like 3

The existing real world books would be limited to those in the public domain, for legal reasons. Other than that I'm sure there will be a lot of player-submitted content right in Identity.

The administration team has to choose to approve library submissions to keep it clean.

• Like 4

Does this mean player will be able to write original content and sell this in game at bookstores etc? Because that sounds amazing!

10 hours ago, Itchy said:

Does this mean player will be able to write original content and sell this in game at bookstores etc? Because that sounds amazing!

You can write about anything as long as its approved by the administration team.