Sign in to follow this  
uncannierlink

Check Out Sub Rosa

If you really need to practice your RP or you just can't wait to play Identity you should check out Sub Rosa. It's a multiplayer RPG, and the setting is basically Pulp Fiction. Different "Corporations" have to broker deals between each other. You could just murder the other corporation, but then you might die in the process. When it works it creates very tense amazing RP scenarios. However, the graphics are minimalist, and the controls are a bit weird. It is a very unique game, and I' recommend it if you like to RP.

20 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

If you really need to practice your RP or you just can't wait to play Identity you should check out Sub Rosa. It's a multiplayer RPG, and the setting is basically Pulp Fiction. Different "Corporations" have to broker deals between each other. You could just murder the other corporation, but then you might die in the process. When it works it creates very tense amazing RP scenarios. However, the graphics are minimalist, and the controls are a bit weird. It is a very unique game, and I' recommend it if you like to RP.

That's that game that was made in the 24 hour challenge

On 11/14/2016 at 2:06 PM, Kickapoo said:

That's that game that was made in the 24 hour challenge

The dev is still working on it. Development is slow, but the game is fun.

Last time i check i couldnt buy it on steam but this was a while ago. Have they released it for purchase or must i buy it through their site or something?

Shameless thread bump.

I've been playing a LOT of Sub Rosa recently. I really like how it's all tied together. The physics based movement and combat, the vehicle handling as well as the transmission system and the player interaction between organizations really make this game a winner for me. Of course I spend a lot of my time in the driver's seat pursuing Limos or getting my guys out of a heated deal gone wrong...

Add me up on Steam if you want to play, I'm always looking for new people to Sub Rosa with, it doesn't really have the most crazy active community atm.