Sign in to follow this  
Exonical

Redline Defense

582543dfe6024_RedlineDefenselogo.thumb.p

What We Do

Redline Defense is a new security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to government and commercial customers, offering an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities for applications from sustainable training solutions, secure logistics management and workplace security.

We believe that the right combination of training and support will enable our security forces to create and maintain safe environments for our customers to thrive in. As a result, we are committed to protecting our assets and our customers.

Why Us?

We provide the best training and solution to your security needs. We provide the safest environments so you can get your job done worry free and without incident. We'll never compromise your security and put your task at hand our priority.

Leadership

President

Bryce McLeod

Vice President

Jakob Sovaleski

Employment

Please check HERE for a list of available opportunities.

[ UNFINISHED :^) ]

Edited by Exonical
Update
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

I have a gun store and would be willing to partner

I'd be interested, PM me here or send me a email and I'll get back to you.

You should take a look in your applicants sheets. There might be something new there now. ;) 

• Like 1

Thank you to all who have submitted applications, we're currently inactive in the sense of accepting people due to the game not being released yet (obviously). When it's a few months before release, we'll contact applicants that have been reviewed by our HR department and deem a possible candidate. During that time, we'll be getting to know who you are as a person and you'll learn what exactly your role will be with us.

Edited by Exonical