Introduction

Hello all.  My name is Chris, AKA RexProcer.  In real life, I deal in corporate service real estate, basically large nationwide accounts.  While the goal of any businessman is to become rich, it takes hard work and dedication to get there.  Therefore, I want to take what I have learned from real life and use it to my benefit here in what could be a very fun and unique game.  I can't do it alone, however.  So, if you want to become rich and have the business sense to do it, let's team up.  Together, we will own our server, and have fun doing it.

About

We aren't just about real estate.  We will need to own factories, houses, production companies.  Anything that will turn a profit.  That is the question that we will have to answer together.  Is it profitable?  Is it worth our time?  Could our time be better spent?  These are the types of questions that need to be answered, and I am looking for just 2 others to start with.  We will grow as the game gets closer to release and we have a better understanding of what we need.  We will, as the game progresses, buy existing companies to supplement our income and diversify our portfolio.  There will be plenty of dollars to go around, and I will ensure that profit goes back into the pockets of the people that make it possible, while making sure the Group can function and thrive.  So, the two positions I am looking for right now are CFO and COO.  These people must be 18+, be business savvy, good with numbers, and bring something to the table that I may not (being comfortable with spreadsheets is also important).  Most importantly, we need to get along.  After all, it's a game, and we're here to have fun.  While we want to succeed, if we don't mesh, it won't work.  Also, If you are applying for this, I will expect that you know and understand the difference between the two positions I named without needing an explanation.

If you believe you would be a good fit, please message me some info about you.  Age, first name, interests/hobbies etc.  We will talk from there.  Thanks!

I am sure we are going to have a lot of fun, and make a killing doing it.  I look forward to talking with anyone who meets the criteria that comes forward to take on a challenge that you may not have undertaken before. 

EDITED AGE REQ.

Edited by RexProcer

Why do you age limit jobs it just cuts out a chunk of the community,iif they are 15 what's saying they are less mature and less suitable?

4 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

Why do you age limit jobs it just cuts out a chunk of the community,iif they are 15 what's saying they are less mature and less suitable?

I'm aware it cuts out a chunk of the community.  Down the road we will definitely be opening it up, but since I'm looking for the two people that are going to help me run it right now,  I want folks a little bit older.  To answer your question, yes, if you are younger you are less mature.  That is biology unfortunately.  There are exceptions to every rule, but I like to play numbers, and the numbers tell me 21+ is the way to go.  It's nothing personal, and as I said, down the road we will open it up.

On 10/31/2016 at 9:10 AM, RexProcer said:

I'm aware it cuts out a chunk of the community.  Down the road we will definitely be opening it up, but since I'm looking for the two people that are going to help me run it right now,  I want folks a little bit older.  To answer your question, yes, if you are younger you are less mature.  That is biology unfortunately.  There are exceptions to every rule, but I like to play numbers, and the numbers tell me 21+ is the way to go.  It's nothing personal, and as I said, down the road we will open it up.

If I were you, I would lower that number. usually teenagers have much more time to actually play the game, and as such, will help you maximize your profits.

• Like 1

Age 26

Plan to someday own my own company in real life. In the game starcitizen I belong to a transport org and have been promoted to Department head of trading. In the real world I'm a cashier. Not that fancy I know but I been there 4 years. I have not fully decided my online persona for this game but if you're half as good as you say you are in real life maybe I could learn something. I have a friend who is thinking of getting this game as well who is good at coding spreadsheets on google drive he can get them talking to each other like a database and he is 27. So no need to worry about age if you wanted to pick us he is the other person helping me with the studio company. Anyways good luck on your search.

• Like 1

I have found a couple folks.  I am probably in need of 1 more. 

Edited by RexProcer

As I'm not 18 until April next year , I would like to apply for something down the ranks in the future. Your plan sounds quite unique and very diverse so far!

• Like 1

We are no longer hiring pre-release as I have all of the positions filled.  Thanks for the interest from everyone who PM'ed me or posted here.  Be on the lookout as we get closer to release for further positions to open up.  Thank you.

• Like 1