Yurdead

[FR] Addict Life RôlePlay

Nom de la Communauté : Addict Life

Bonjour,

Chère Joueurs !!

Je m'appelle Colin alias Yurdead,

Je suis super enthousiaste de voir ce jeu arrivé j'attendais depuis longtemps un telle jeu qui a l'aire dans faire voir pleins la vue !

Je voudrais tout d'abord vous expliquer mon Projet

Mon projet est de sortir un serveur Français avec le plus de slots possible pour toutes la communauté FR .

J'ai acheter pour l'occasion un super dédier qui est héberger MAISON. 

J’espère que Identity donnera accès au fichiers server !  Qu'on soit pas obliger de payer un hébergeur ! ^^

Faire un serveur RP ou pas d'insultes n'y de moquerie ne sera tolérer (Soyez Mature et un comportement exemplaire sera requis ! )

Troisièmement avoir un nom et prénom RP (voir comment tout ce déroulera ) .

Mon passé de Fondateur et Scripteur

J'ai 20 ans mature, calme et respectueux ! Je reste a votre écoute disponible h24 7/7 pour toutes vos questions même les plus rigolote ! J'aime ma communauté est chaque membres est très important ! 

J'ai eu beaucoup de serveur RP sur Arma 3 et Garry's MOD deux qui on marcher dont un 64 personnes connectés chaque jours !

J'ai donc codé moi même tous les serveur et souvent avec un grand staff derrière moi ! Des amis fidèles et des personnes matures pour gérer la communauté !

Addict Life sera composé de :

Fondateur : Yurdead

Administrateur : Marc Anto , Berard Armite

Modérateur : Mathias Marshal , Léo Kingames

Plus a venir !!     N’hésitez pas a venir faire votre Candidature !

Recrutement [ON]

Recrutement et Discord

Les recrutements Modérateurs et Administrateurs  :

- Vous devez être Majeurs 18+

- Être Français ou Parlez Français

- Avoir un comportement exemplaire avec la communauté et connaître a fond le jeu pour expliquer aux nouveaux pour les aidés .

Discord :

Le Discord est la pour discuter en attendant la sortie ! Merci de vous tenir droit et respectueux envers chacun !

Merci !

Discord : https://discord.gg/Qggshb8

Si vous avez des Questions n'hésitez pas et mon Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/yurdeadgaming/

Merci de m'avoir lu jusqu’à la fin et je vous dit a bientôt IN GAME !

Les messages qui suivent à ne pas regarder ! Merci ! C'est juste un Anglais qui a les mort que ce poste soit en Français uniquement .

Edited by Yurdead
Changement de couleurs !
  • Like 2

Hello JamesLuck01,

Just for say you :

One thing : identityrp.servegame.com is not a Website but a Teamspeak 3 .....

I want too create a server for French community but if you are not happy don't reply to my message....

And many French have buy this game and if they don't learn english so what they doo ?

thx you alot,

Good day !

Edited by Yurdead
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Your website is down and also type in English so there is no segregation on the forum. Everything in posts on this forum are in English. If its a french community only you can just say it in English that its French players only. No need to add it in French to segregate things; that is what your website is for/ your steam group. Also if the reason is to see if they can speak French, well its a dumb reason because I can speak french a little but also its called a page translator. (My web browser instantly asks me if I want to translate the page.)

Anyways good luck with your community and I hope you get somewhere.

The f***?

"So there's no segregation, don't speak you're language, English only"

5 minutes ago, Kalebninja said:

The f***?

"So there's no segregation, don't speak you're language, English only"

He doesn't want the forum to segregate into different languages.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Calico said:

He doesn't want the forum to segregate into different languages.

So exclusion of non-English speakers is the answer to that? The fact he has the audacity to tell someone to only speak English on a forum that is not his is incredible.

Edited by Kalebninja
  • Like 1

I think there have been many suggestions for language specific sub forums but the admins have said no to this idea themselves. I think until this idea is put through, the admins want this to be an English only forum as James said. It sounds stupid but English is the most common language spoken on this forum and doesn't block anyone out from reading a post. For all we know, something important could have been written in another language and people that just speak English wouldn't understand it. And this I believe is the reason why we don't have language specific forums yet. I think that if you have a problem with this then you need to bring it up with the devs but it is in no way James fault.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kalebninja said:

So exclusion of non-English speakers is the answer to that? The fact he has the audacity to tell someone to only speak English on a forum that is not his is incredible.

Well, a re-phrase of what I meant was that if you put it in another language on your post, have it also translated into the common language which is used most on the forum so that everyone can read and see what your plans are on making servers and such which will allow the majority of to give good feedback. e.g. I like your idea and how you are structuring the server.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Hey !

Thx alot for your replys !

All the Forum community are for all language so juste learn french, or don't read .

Bye .

Edited by Yurdead
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2016 at 10:59 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Your website is down and also type in English so there is no segregation on the forum. Everything in posts on this forum are in English. If its a french community only you can just say it in English that its French players only. No need to add it in French to segregate things; that is what your website is for/ your steam group. Also if the reason is to see if they can speak French, well its a dumb reason because I can speak french a little but also its called a page translator. (My web browser instantly asks me if I want to translate the page.)

Anyways good luck with your community and I hope you get somewhere.

Yeah you need to stop doing this, you're not an Admin and you don't speak for/represent this community.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yurdead said:

Ce poste est toujours d’actualiter et On Attend la sortie le plus vite possible pour Identity !

Nous avons un Dédier en brut sous Windows serveur disponible ! 

Si vous souhaitez nous rejoindre : https://discord.gg/Qggshb8

English Translation:

This post is still news and we are waiting for the release as fast as possible for Identity! We have a Dedicated Gross Windows Server Available! If you would like to join us: https://discord.gg/Qggshb8

If you mean by a dedicated gross windows server by meaning you are renting/ you own one then you have guessed wrong on how community servers being hosted. You cannot host a server on your own dedicated machine, your PC or such and you must/ can only rent the server from trusted server providers chosen by the developers.

• Like 1

Hello @LuckyDuck

Yea i have buy a Hp Proliant Windows server ...

You really saying that all Admin player of community can't have the sources of the server files ? And host it on my own computer ?

It's not réal ... I have buy it 400 euros for nothing ?

thx alot for this information .

But it will have more Hack/server files like DayZ StandAlone if it all in Asylum hosted ..

Edited by Yurdead

2 hours ago, Yurdead said:

Hello @LuckyDuck

You really saying that all Admin player of community can't have the sources of the server files ? And host it on my own computer ?

It's not réal ... I have buy it 400 euros for nothing ?

thx alot for this information .

But it will have more Hack/server files like DayZ StandAlone if it all in Asylum hosted ..

This information was given many times over a year, which was clear that they can't allow it hosted off players computers/ dedi box, and only can be rented.

• Like 1

Salut,

Super de voir d'autres Français !

Sinon, pour la présentation, un peu moins de couleurs si possible (sa pique les yeux ^^)

Sinon super ;)

On 16/10/2017 at 8:18 AM, Yurdead said:

Hello @LuckyDuck

You really saying that you can not have the sources of the server files? And host it on my own computer?

It's not real ... I buy it 400 euros for nothing?

thx alot for this information.

But it will have more Hack / server files like DayZ Stand Alone if it all in Hosted Asylum ..

You must be a server on your own PC / dedicated box.

It must be rented no using own hardware!

FR: Je vous souhaite bon succès! J'aimerais bien rejoindre votre serveur et vous aider, mais je suis déjà dans une compagnie (anglaise) et je veux me dédier à un seul serveur qui sera choisit par la compagnie.

EN: I wish you success! I'd like to join your server and help you, but I'm already part of a company (English) and I want to be dedicated on one server only that will be chosen by the company.

Le fichier pour la création de serveur vont être disponible dés sa sortie en beta ou il vas falloir attendre ?